3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerliHub 25.11.21 01:34 am

Bug in the quest \ "Sword in ruins \" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Took the quest "Sword in ruins". I collected all the debris and went down to the basement, where they supposedly had to wait for Dagn (opposite Harrit's blacksmith). But he is there alone. She's not there. Although I am on the map at the point of the assignment. Help me please.

6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kiber-killer1 25.11.21

and in what panic sometimes the npc disappear save and load the game suddenly it will help, so my companions were hiding when I wanted to talk to them: D

V
VerliHub 25.11.21

kiber-killer1
I've already saved 4 times at different times doing quests. I came in the same 4 times - it is also not there. It's a pity, but they give such an awesome sword.

E
Eli 25.11.21

She was either above the textures or under me / was

S
Shockreactor 25.11.21

This is not a bug. Return to the Command Headquarters table. In Feralden, in the upper left corner there is a quest - The Arrival of the Enchantress. You complete it and this sorceress, along with her workbench, will appear in the basement.

V
VerliHub 25.11.21

Shockreactor
Thank you very much!
And it's strange why there was no hint that you need to complete the quest "Arrival of the Enchantress".

r
raspisnoy1 25.11.21

VerliHub
it is strange that you climbed behind the sword at the beginning of the game and then created a whole post about your problem,
so they say
do not go in front of daddy into hell))))