3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uchenik84 25.11.21 01:34 am

Launch problem. (DiRT Rally)

Did anyone have that the game did not start? The logo appears and disappears immediately.
The path to the game in English, the patch is worth, crack under my percent.
What could be a troublesome? (
Shl. Previously, I played all the rules, then it hung up and now does not start.
24 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uchenik84 25.11.21

If anyone has a similar troubleshooter, try cleaning the registry, it helped me.

t
thatOK 25.11.21

the same problem, cleaning the registry didn't help

A
Andryuha Bystrov 25.11.21

ALSO THE PROBLEM OF WIND ONLY SUPPLIED

a
andrei ru 25.11.21

Little space on C

K
Kuzzmenka 25.11.21

K
KUBASIKUS 25.11.21

people, is this a demo version of the game or a ready-made game?

R
RAZIEL_ 25.11.21

KUBASIKUS
This is an early access version, a piece of the future game, the game is currently in development. The game will be in Early Access at least until the end of 2015.

A
Alexandrovitch 25.11.21

Here Codemasters - stinking brutes ... Overstated system requirements forcibly to DirectX 11

Project CARS supports DirectX 9 and their graphs are at the highest level, for that they have full respect!

I
IgorOK_8029 25.11.21

Damn, people how to start ????????????

I
IgorOK_8029 25.11.21

The logo appears and disappears immediately. Rfgtwwwwwww !!!!

P
Pavel rally 25.11.21

Universal tips for launching games.

Update DirectX.
Update Visual C ++ x64 x86.
Update Microsoft NET.Framework.
Run the game as administrator.
Make sure that there are no Russian letters in the path to the game and to the My Documents folder, the computer username in English.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB.
Put the swap file 8 gigabytes.
Try backward Windows compatibility modes.
Write the installation folder without spaces.
Download another repack.
Remove the video driver, during the installation of the new video driver, check the clean install checkbox, update the audio driver.
Do a clean reinstall of Windows 10 (1909) or Windows 10 LTSB.

I
IgorOK_8029 25.11.21

I did everything except Windows x64! Apparently 86 will not work ((((((

P
Pavel rally 25.11.21

IgorOK_8029
On other sites, the system requirements say you need Windows x64
http://www.overclockers.ru/softnews/68415/dirt-rally-anons-sistemnye-trebovaniya-i-poyavlenie-v-rannem-dostupe-steam.html

R
RAZIEL_ 25.11.21

IgorOK_8029 The
logo appears and immediately disappears, so can it be due to a crack that is not suitable for your processor, or is it licked?

I
IgorOK_8029 25.11.21

No, not lick! And cracks shook where cracks for Intel and AMD, put it under my own!

I
IgorOK_8029 25.11.21

When the system does not fit, it usually immediately writes that x64 is needed !!! But here no, I don't understand what the problem is!

R
RAZIEL_ 25.11.21

IgorOK_8029
There are just some cracks not working. You need to know for sure what on such a process as yours, someone else started, but first, all the same, you need to install 64-bit Windows, especially since more and more games require exactly x64.

c
cafeaulait86 25.11.21

I have a face and the same trouble (((And nothing has helped yet !!

R
Roman Bushtin 25.11.21

I don’t have a logo, I don’t start at all, I click it 2 times, it waits and it doesn’t happen: (can someone tell someone for the garbage

m
mister611 25.11.21

cafeaulait86
Normally, everything runs on a license, look for the problem yourself. Check the integrity of the cache on Steam first, have all the updates been installed?