3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxis1977 25.11.21 01:34 am

Dying Light

How long did you get through Dying Light?
48 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Huron 25.11.21

in 50 hours all skills were at the maximum already

t
teretoto 25.11.21

I played for about 10 minutes, I was too lazy to continue playing ...

P
PavlovskyDen 25.11.21

The script has practically passed. As I understand it, the last or one of the last missions. I am bringing data to some doctor or scientist. And so I like to run cleanly on roofs in sector zero. Throwing these assholes off the rooftops)) At night I rarely make sorties ... point ... a little strange))

p
propeller-faust 25.11.21

53 hours, all skills are pumped in, the plot is 50%, there are still many additional quests. To quickly learn how to survive the night, you never sleep
teretoto
Played 10 minutes, the couple lazy to continue to play ...
Do you even on the outside of the tower, Depart

Z
ZzzRed 25.11.21

PavlovskyDen
I only passed the story by 30 percent, but I also just love to run :) Not the game is very addictive, I still have about 10 hours. But I think when bugs are fixed, it will be cool to play in general!

A
ALICE777 25.11.21

I play on ps4, I have already passed 50% of the game, in 47 hours all skills were at max)

B
BrianCurtis 25.11.21

teretoto I
went to the menu, I'm too lazy to continue playing ...

P
PavlovskyDen 25.11.21

SkrezlokER
You know ... I totally agree with you!

P
PavlovskyDen 25.11.21

BrianCurtis
Dude, go play some other games. your sarcasm is more like a burp. No offense. Do not like do not eat. good luck with other games.

B
BrianCurtis 25.11.21

PavlovskyDen
I liked the game, I just exaggerated the opinion given in the commentary by "teretoto" that he, having not tried anything in the game, draws conclusions.

t
teretoto 25.11.21

You'd better know where I got to, what I did in this game ...

B
BrianCurtis 25.11.21

teretoto
You yourself said that you played for about 10 minutes. At the first start, it took me 40 minutes only for the prologue.

t
teretoto 25.11.21

BrianCurtis
if I wrote 10 minutes it means that I literally spent EXACTLY 10 MINUTES, I am very sorry for you guys ...

A
Artyom Rybkin 25.11.21

When I first started playing, I was very nervous. For a long time I thought about the best way to spark, how not to attract zombies. Then he didn’t play for a long time, and when he resumed, this fear was gone) I realized that zombari are stupid and you can run from them even on the ground and that's it. Was it like that for me alone in the beginning?

Z
ZzzRed 25.11.21

Artyom Rybkin
I think for many, I personally tried to climb somewhere higher (I think they will not be enough).

B
BrianCurtis 25.11.21

Artyom Rybkin
My first "real" fear appeared when I ran away from the night, after burning antizin. I climbed to the top, I thought I would at least see where to run, but he was already behind me. This is what I skimped at that time: D

Z
ZzzRed 25.11.21

BrianCurtis
A similar situation was :)

A
Artyom Rybkin 25.11.21

BrianCurtis
Yes, I did the same. When I ran away, I stopped thinking altogether, fell off the roof and died) But when I was reborn, there was no chase, but it took a long time to get to the Tower, because hid from the hunters. And now I just don't run at night, I manage to reach the zone, or I just die to be reborn and sleep))

A
Artyom Rybkin 25.11.21

SkrezlokER
Yes, even if you do not climb, they still will not reach. You can safely stand on the bus, craft something there, and they will not get in. There is one oddity, though. You can stand at a height of 1.5 meters, and they do not climb, and you can stand at a height of five meters on the second floor, and they (magic really) climb. Unclear..

p
propeller-faust 25.11.21

In about 20 hours of play, you can level up to get a cat and with it all night zombies seem to be slow-moving. At night I always have it on the SCM and I don't need any rockets, UV lights, etc.