3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neomax22 25.11.21 01:34 am

Question to the owners of video cards with 1GB of memory (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

So, I understand that my video card slightly does not fall under the optimal (yes even minimum) system requirements, but I would like to know, since usually the system requirements are slightly overestimated. So (comments about updating your hardware are also not entirely appropriate, I already know that, it's just not possible now) I would like to know which of the owners of video cards with 1GB of memory on the side launched the game at home? If so, how? It's just that I have an ASUS GeForce GTX650 Ti and at the minimum settings it even starts and runs without lags (without lags, I mean without friezes, of course the picture quality is not so hot) but after a certain time the game crashes and crashes to the desktop with a message, the video driver stopped responding and has been restored. So, I wanted to know if someone encountered just such an error,
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOPOH_KZ 25.11.21

neomax22
I have AMD for 3GB, it slows down terribly, but there are no crashes, wait a little, patches will come out

S
Slyd3r 25.11.21

I have video cards GeForce GTX 780 and GeForce GTX 680 on 780, the game does not want to start at all, that is, it starts up to the main menu, and that's it, it immediately flies to the slave. a table with an error `` the video driver stopped responding and was restored '' on the 680 video card the game starts, and even works, but every 15 - 30 minutes it also crashes with the error `` the video driver stopped responding and was restored '' in general I do not know, Either the video cards need to be thrown away, or something is wrong with the game, by the way, with assassin's creed unity the same thing, one to one, assassin's creed black flag works perfectly, there was not a single departure.
ps And yes, all games are licensed, and although the video cards are not with 1 gig of memory, the game also crashes with such an error.

s
ser_g_ant 25.11.21

neomax22
There was the same garbage on the AMD HD 6800. I
updated the drivers (installed a beta version) and everything went well. Windows 10.
On minimal salaries without friezes.

T
The dmitry disaire 25.11.21

Owner of AMD video card 2 giga, 8 ram, 4 core processor, freezes and lags)

T

Unity goes better than the syndicate I'm surprised.

T

After all, Unity has worse optimization than Syndicate.

k
kokoz80 25.11.21

I also have 650ti only nvidia, in some places the FPS falls to 5, or even less, and in some it is normal, I ran for an hour, and I lack more patience

s
ser_g_ant 25.11.21

Author_Nick
Unity has a new patch 1.5 released. Now the optimization is much better.

s
salomeya 25.11.21

with a gig video card, the syndicate goes more normally without long environment loadings than unity

r
rodrigos 25.11.21

550 ti 15-25 fps very few friezes

n
neomax22 25.11.21

Hmm, that is, judging by the answers, nevertheless, even on a gig card, the game can run at minimum salaries without crashes, which means yes, you have to wait and hope for patches. And yes, I have a syndicate at minimum salaries, at least without lags, but there was a problem with the unit, everything is completely bad there, at the minimum salaries the picture lagged noticeably, although if you say there was a patch with good optimization, you should try again

B
Blond1n 25.11.21

I have a gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GT 430. At minimum salaries without problems, resolution 1980. Departures happen, but these are tablet computers, most likely, near the Thames only. there are no friezes. there are small shoals but quickly remove themselves. ZY I have not seen a normal patch for Unity, the fifth does not solve our problems.

c
cripples 25.11.21

Slyd3r
I have gtx 760 on i5, of course not on ultra, but on high lags, there are no crashes and everything is on the first version of the game

T

ser_g_ant
here, now it is stupid to wait for the patch for the syndicate.

n
neomax22 25.11.21

ser_g_ant
Drivers are the first thing that I tried to update, alas, it did not help) I wait and hope for the patch) Or else I will have to postpone the game in the box until better times))

s
ser_g_ant 25.11.21

neomax22
I did this with unity) lagged terribly - deleted it. Recently downloaded again (version 1.5) and was pleasantly surprised - I went through the whole story with almost no friezes.
So patience is rewarded)

M
Mr. Sirocco 25.11.21

For owners of 1Gb video cards, only one question is, why do you think about games? : D

a
alexmogil 25.11.21

neomax22, try to limit the FPS in the map settings.

n
neomax22 25.11.21

alexmogil
Thanks for the advice, I'll try in the evening

J
JkMax 25.11.21

I have HD7850 2Gb, everything goes to HBAO +, textures are medium, anti-aliasing FXAA, the rest is high, fps 30-35. I'm ok.