3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxmuxaxx 25.11.21 01:34 am

Is there a chance that the troupes will disappear on their own? (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon. Faced an unpleasant problem in the "solar tides" commune. The location was cleaned up and the corpses of the ghouls were carefully dragged outside the territory of the settlement so as not to spoil the general view. But after a while, I discovered that the corpses were teleported back to their spawn places. Here's what to do about it? Has the gazebo really not thought of this moment, or only with the help of the console to remove the corpses?
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 25.11.21

xxmuxaxx
Select the corpse in the console write disable

g
ganjin 25.11.21

xxmuxaxx
Yes, damn it, the same bullshit. Corpses are being rescued ... PPC))

W
Wise fool 25.11.21

without cheats, the corpses that came before you cannot be removed. they will again lie in the same places, after a while, if you visit the location.

s
solus. 25.11.21

These are special troupes of corpses (I observe the author's spelling of the title). They form an important part of the scene in the game world - their presence is essential for the atmosphere. They cannot be removed, they are part of the landscape.

g
ganjin 25.11.21

solus.
Are you seriously? Is it so developed? If so, then .... in general it is strange)

l
lokkie 25.11.21

Try to drag them into a dilapidated building, to a withered ghoul. As long as I play, I have them there and lie, together with a dead settler from the upper house. )

s
serg5555555 25.11.21

This is the only location with this bug. As already said disable to help.