3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21 01:34 am

Minutemen quests are not given (Fallout 4)

I play clean fallout 4 litsuha. He started a new character and now Preston will not issue new tasks for minutemans, he issued only 1 when it was necessary to kill the raiders in the factory. Tell me what could be the problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Administration Builder 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
is that go further along the plot. These tasks still do not complete everything, if not limited by the mod, of course

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

Builder of the Administration The
first time when I passed before reaching the diamond city, I received the task to free the fort and it was already from 10 settlements, now I have not received a single square at all. It doesn't depend on the storyline

f
fox 453 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov, the
lucky one, got these endless quests so much that I sent this negro to the farthest settlement out of sight.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

fox 453
So I would at least go through a story with them and score =)

r
rosomaha7 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
OH was driving me already. Yes, to fall behind everything, you need to FAIL one! any task.
B.S. easier - no yet - answer and lag behind. !!! button with an arrow to the right !!!

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Preston is a good guy. He helps with his quests to explore the map and gain the trust of the settlements. Already with all partners max. level of relations - but I go with him.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

So does anyone know the solution?)