3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 25.11.21 01:34 am

StarCraft 2: LotV buy a license for 699 rubles? (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

ds.gift Playground is
often advertised, plus it seems they are collaborating with it (I've seen joint contests several times), I think you can take it there, but I've never taken it myself, because I buy only physical copies and sometimes in incentive, origin, and a couple of times I took it in igromagaz.
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
RayMK 25.11.21

Genom94
Yes, I already bought it and everything is fine! The key has been activated and the download is in progress now! More than half the price compared to battle.net. Just a jackpot))

T
TimKar 25.11.21

ds.gift
Excellent)

M
Mr. ZikfriD 25.11.21

Gentlemen, good afternoon, tell me does it really work?))) I just buy for the first time not through Steam and Origin)

K
Klinokol 25.11.21

it's safe to take on there, they sponsor many championships and competitions

R
RayMK 25.11.21

Mr.ZikfriD
Yes! I played all night, slept for a couple of hours and now I'm sitting down again! Full pants of happiness that I bought so cheap ^ _ ^

F
FabulisT 25.11.21

everything is fine. there is paypal when paying, so it's reliable - I paid in this way, I turned off the protection of the site so as not to pay extra money - it turned out 750 rubles. probably from those who bought for 1400 now butthurt

A
Alex_Hitch 25.11.21

I bought the game, activated perfectly and updated my battle.net account. Thanks for the link!

A
Artemy Batura 25.11.21

Here I also have a question, a sad one. Mb did anyone run into the same thing.
I bought a key - the key was invalid. wrote a ticket to the seller - they say, with a request to figure it out, give a valid one, or return the money.
Already almost a day has passed, does not answer; (And support itself can intervene only 3 days after the ticket.
MB has anyone encountered the same? Otherwise, this silence of the seller strains.

A
Alex_Hitch 25.11.21

Artemy Batura
Which region is listed in your account? This key is only for the RU region. You can ask through support on battle.net to set yourself a RU region

P
Phantom641 25.11.21

3 Questions
1) I live in Ukraine (Donetsk), is it suitable for my region?
2) Subscription to the game for an unlimited time?
3) How does the key come to the mail or in the form of a photo?

A
Alex_Hitch 25.11.21

undisputed24
1. Activation region: Russia and the CIS countries (In your case, you need the country Ukraine to be indicated in your profile)
2. Before that, I had an SC2 subscription for an unlimited time, the game was added, the unlimited remained.
3. The key after payment appears at the seller on the site in the form of text.

A
Artemy Batura 25.11.21

Everything, the issue was resolved, the seller just confused some letters in the key. The site, the campaign, you can still believe, and this "sale" too) The main thing is that then the account is not suddenly banned)) But, I hope that this will not happen.

P
Phantom641 25.11.21

Alex_Hitch
And if there are any problems with the key, how to contact the seller, otherwise I didn't find something?

A
Alex_Hitch 25.11.21

undisputed24
After buying a key, in case of a defect on the site, you can complain (red button on the right "Wrong key") and resolve the issue. And also leave a review about the seller.

S
Sergant744 25.11.21

Whoever gets https doesn’t make a connection)
And yes, games are often leaked there, so get out of the habit of Steam with Origin.

A
Aizberg 25.11.21

Subtracted that Legacy of the Void doesn't need previous copies of the game. Actually the question, and in Legacy of the Void, Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm are available. Or just a protoss campaign?

S
Setesh 25.11.21

I took several keys there (according to advertising from Igromania magazine), they do not bred, but I do not advise you to make pre-orders there, the keys are given with a delay after the release of a couple of days, but as they say the price justifies

R
RicoChico 25.11.21

A
Alex_Hitch 25.11.21

Aizberg
Company only for protos, + network battles

B
Baltazar9 25.11.21

crack StarCraft II Legacy of the Void-RELOADED is already online