3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21 01:34 am

LAGS IN WATER !!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The picture stands still for 3-8 seconds, and then everything is fine for 15 seconds, and so everything is in a circle.
only when I'm on a boat in the water or my character in the water. HELP ME !!!
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 25.11.21

ITAMI YOUJI
Walk on land)))

I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21

I need to go to the island)

B
Bupycop 25.11.21

Did ITAMI YOUJI
put on water-related fashion? or configs?

L
Levokos 25.11.21

ITAMI YOUJI Computer
characteristics, what video card, what driver, what settings are you playing, whether it happened before (after what patch it appeared) .. HELP ME - but no information was provided ..

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Bupycop
Mods in The Witcher 3 can hardly influence this, probably you yourself have probably never used mods?)) Here the point is in the jamb in the video driver, or - in the jamb in the hardware, most likely.

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Levokos
+ which version, steam, gog or repack.

L
Levokos 25.11.21

Stribogg
Also true)

I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21

Levokos
8 gigs of RAM, video card NVIDIA GEFORCE 820m

I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21

Stribogg
version of Steam

L
Levokos 25.11.21

ITAMI YOUJI
Means laptop. What percentage? And here it is enough .. The video card is very weak (64-bit bus + DDR3).

I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21

Levokos
intel core inside i5

L
Levokos 25.11.21

ITAMI YOUJI
Dig into the driver settings (Nvidia panel), install an optimizer (to remove unnecessary / unnecessary processes, for example, Advanced System Care), play with priorities.

I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21

I'll try to optimize it right now through GeForce Experience.

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

ITAMI YOUJI
as an option - to check the integrity of the files, but I think that's not the point. If it’s a laptop, it’s as if the video adapter doesn’t burn out, it’s too weak it hurts .. In general, while you can check the game files, reinstall the video driver, and wonder if any new applications were installed during this period. And, yes, everything was normal in the water earlier? Or is this the first water experience? If the first one, then you can not do anything from the above, but just somehow try with the configs (or better, with a new laptop))))

I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21

Stribogg
checked

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

ITAMI YOUJI
for a start - in the video settings, set the water to a minimum (if suddenly you have some medium-high ones) The impression that the computer cannot process water, especially its physics.

L
Levokos 25.11.21

ITAMI YOUJI
It is possible through it, but it will give out that the laptop does not meet the minimum requirements (everything should be low and the screen resolution is 1366x768 or even lower) ...

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Levokos
In general, there is absolutely no vidyuha, for the Witcher ... I would have just scored in the place of the top starter, even if I manage to somehow start it all up, I think that the impression of the Wild Hunt will simply not match at all ...

I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21

I used to have a pirate and everything was fine.

I
ITAMI YOUJI 25.11.21

bought a license and away we go.