3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 12.11.19 09:38 pm

How to enable HDR? (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

How to enable HDR in this game ? The other game is HDR working, and the button is inactive.
monitor https://www.samsung.com/ru/monitors/c49hg90/

15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmll 12.11.19

the same technique HDR support, and the game is not active!

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

dmll
it is suspected that this is due to the last update of Windows 10, just checked and found that in assassin's creed origins HDR has stopped working.
Go to assassin's creed, origins and put in the settings the box next to the HDR, but it is necessary to log into the game and again to go into the menu and find that she threw herself

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

dmll
if not difficult to check in other games where you have previously worked for HDR, if there will be the same, then this is the update Windows. Be sure to come to the game, even if in settings is active the option for HDR, it may still not work.

d
dmll 12.11.19

not working in assassins origin!

-
-Zion- 12.11.19

In Windows it is necessary to include HDR, and then the game will be available. He played yesterday with HDR, Windows litsova with all refreshed.

-
-Zion- 12.11.19

Manual from the site Mike. How to turn on will be immediately available in game settings.
Спойлерhttps://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/4040263/windows-10-hdr-advanced-color-settings

A
An__ei 12.11.19

In Windows 10 hdr settings Windows do open only have on TV. hdr activate when activated hard not to notice when you start hdr on the PC the screen becomes a little tuskee and need the brightness increased slightly. In Lark only then in the settings you can put hdr. At this stage in this game with hdr not going to play because of raw. Is not set 144Гц. Wqhd raw fucked.

H
Heavycloud 12.11.19

-Zion-
But if the monitor does not support HDR, but need to include, as developers something messed with the lighting (after Rise of tomb rider is clearly HDR picture sucks)! Graphics settings here Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareEidos Montreal\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\Graphics
It is possible to prohibit the game to make changes to the registry file HDR?

-
-Zion- 12.11.19

Heavycloud
Rise of the tomb raider doesn't support hdr on PC, only on Xbox hdr is in this game.
Even if you turn hdr some sideways, you get a gray or faded picture or too dark with the orange color. So you need a 10 bit display, hardware support screen.
In the game the new engine, maybe that's why you don't like.
Got sweetfx to change the colours, googling it will help.

H
Heavycloud 12.11.19

-Zion - wrote:
In the game the new engine, maybe that's why you don't like.
Yes, perhaps you're right. With Rise of the tomb raider probably thought... But the lighting is clearly something wrong, before ever the maximum brightness on the monitor and the game did not.

H
Heavycloud 12.11.19

-Zion-
Maybe it's my computer that something. Please lay out the same screen as me (ctrl+print screen and paint).

v
vits001 12.11.19

and my assassin is hdr ,but not here.strange win 10 1607 Assembly.

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

vits001
it is only the assassin is useful, but not

-
-Zion- 12.11.19

pavloalex
I wrote this half a year ago)
And I wrote about the game, it does not support HDR, the second part of the Lark.
Above, I wrote the same as you that HDR is enabled in Windows, read carefully.

p
pavloalex 12.11.19

-Zion-
All true, checked: this is the way HDR works in this game (activate in preferences Windows)