3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 25.11.21 01:38 am

Should you buy the game? (The Wolf Among Us)

Hi guys) I would like to know your opinion if I should buy the game. There is money, the computer is weak, new items, such as GTA 5, Witcher 3, etc. does not pull, besides, I am a fan of the interactive cinema genre. Both seasons of Walkers have passed, and tell me, is there any point in playing Wolf Among Us?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeSHiy_047 25.11.21

Yes there is. The game may well compete with The Walking Dead.

t
tovarish comrade 25.11.21

It makes sense. The plot, of course, is not as elaborate as in the first season of "Dead", but also not as slag as in the second.

N
Niko71790 25.11.21

A very good game, even partly completely non-linear. It's a pity there is no second season.

P
Purgesha 25.11.21

Assassin_Aleksey,
I would even say that the Wolf is much more interesting than the second season of Walkers

c
cayenne777 25.11.21

As you can see from my avatar, I liked this game. Seriously, this is real usability, and it doesn't require a powerful computer.

K
Kosh13 25.11.21

And try a pirate before buying it is not destiny?
The game was released on phones and tablets. Already the computer has to pull.

N
NotDeaD58 25.11.21

Good game, I advise you to purchase. Passed with pleasure.

A
Alexandrovitch 25.11.21

If you still have an old monitor, do not forget to screw on the Flawless Widescreen program

L
LeSHiy_047 25.11.21

Purgesha
Well, I won't argue, it's a matter of taste. One thing I know, these games are masterpieces.

B
Bald_piston 25.11.21

SamNikeng1998, passed the wolf in "one breath", the atmosphere begins to lure from the first minutes of the game and does not want to let go, not letting it stop .. After the walking dead from tail games, the wolf seemed to me even a little more interesting, exciting, one might say.

It's up to you to buy or not, but the game definitely deserves to be played. Soundly done, non-standard plot approach.

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

Definitely worth it. For there is not only an interesting story and the world in general, but also a great visual style. In technical terms, it is generally slightly superior to Walkers in all respects.