3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 25.11.21 01:38 am

(Spoilers) Discussing Episode 1 (The Wolf Among Us)

One moment worries me. On my first choice, I postponed my trip to the prince and found him dead. The wolf focused on the pistol from which they had not fired for a long time. Therefore, this evidence was my main suspicion that the prince was killed after all. Plus his answer to the question "who killed you?" - "Faith" also introduced ambiguity. Also hiding Dee. In general, in this option of choice, everything was twisted to the point of impossible.

I decided to replay and went first to the prince. And in this case, everything turns out to be very simple, he really tried to lay hands on himself and shot himself. But how does this fit in with a pistol that has not fired for a long time?
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kreilar 25.11.21

Nemesis
Yes, the gun really doesn't fit anywhere. Most likely, Dee had completely shot Lawrence all the same if we compare the two versions of events. On account of the fact that the prince said Faith, this can be called just delirium before death. He still shot himself for her. And at the expense of the pistol, I can assume that they will try to frame Volchara. After all, there are already imprints of it.
ZY dug up information about Bluebeard. One of the prototypes of the character was the ruler of Brittany, Conomor the Damned. And one of the legends says that he killed his wives when they were pregnant and the last one who tried to escape was beheaded (maybe others too) + he was considered a werewolf. Who knows, maybe Bluebeard is behind everything. It's too easy for Telltale, though.

r
raganrok 25.11.21

I'm more interested in the fact that at the end of Snow, that is, Snow White, how to say ... is not able to hold the post of deputy mayor. This is given that the Tetls officially announced that the game will serve as a prequel to the comics in which she is alive and well, and even survived a headshot from a sniper rifle. I understand that there are still 4 episodes ahead, but how are they going to get out of this situation?

K
Kreilar 25.11.21

raganrok
Of course I just started reading the comic, but there Bela is still alive and the king has forgotten his name, too. In the game, both are dead in the end. Rather, it is posthistory than before. Although there may be some powerful curse involved, or the wolf may go into the past and settle everything in the end.

N
Nemesis 25.11.21

Kreilar

Hmm, maybe you're right, you should try not to jump out of the closet on Dee, but wait.

D
Dark inkwisitor 25.11.21

raganrok
If you read carefully, then Snezhka's sister gave her a tantrum because Snezhka survived the headshot. According to her sister, Snow's head was simply torn to pieces, but she survived due to the fact that she is still popular, they make cartoons about her, write fanfiction and so on ... Most likely they will find the rest of her body and sew her head on ... maybe .... Well, or the wolf will change the fate of the mk in the comic ... here, in short, a quote from the wiki. "With In" the Game of The Destiny ", Bigby Forces of The Lady of The Lake Of a His to change fate."

Kreilar
Um, as I recall it did not say that the king is dead ... Kohl Snowball same kind of said that he just disappeared ...

Kreilar
After starting to read the comic, I now doubt that it was Bluebeard who killed Faith. He only kills brides, only during their wedding night. + This is the story of the shopping mall Snowball and Bigby will have 7 children.

By the way, the Lumberjack is definitely not a killer: 3 he also appears in the comics and it is not said anywhere that he "served" or something like that

r
raganrok 25.11.21

Dark Inkwisitor
I forgot that this is fabulous. If a character is popular, then it is very difficult to kill him, that's right. But how does the character's popularity affect his "tenacity"?

M
MarchMartyr 25.11.21

in the comics they wrote that all the characters (fables themselves) can live for a very long time, even if their heads are cut off at least a hundred times, the main thing is that they are very important and significant heroes for ordinary people, like somehow raganrok

T
Tokrem 25.11.21

In the final trailer, everyone is clearly talking about the second victim; in the developer's previous game, satellites died regularly.
The action takes place 20 years before the events of the comic, that is, in the game, the characters may not be resurrected (well, maybe they only learned to come to life after 18 years).
Well, investigations with immortal heroes will somehow look silly, you will not evoke such appropriate emotions in the players.

T
Tula Potsik 25.11.21

The brothers work for the English lord, who reprimanded Snowball and gave Bigby a scolding, IMHO.

N
Nighthawkreal 25.11.21

Yes, something doesn't fit with the barrel, for example - where is the second sleeve? I am not familiar with the original source, but it looks like Fairy Tales are extremely tenacious, so it is quite possible that the Prince shot himself in the chest a week ago (and before that he cut his veins and ate pills). And in the head, from another weapon, it was most likely a fat man who shot him.

a
arsunor 25.11.21

Guys, but you say that these elections have consequences, tell us what? Just what is the difference between giving money or not? About Beauty and the Beast, yes, it was obvious when they talked about the next episode, and with the rest more or less transparently, but what about money?

R
Ray_McCole 25.11.21

arsunor
you can't pay for a drink and buy a pack of cigarettes at a bar.

N
Nighthawkreal 25.11.21

arsunor
In the second episode we will find out, and maybe later, suddenly, like in the first witcher, the strings will stretch.

R
Reddington1371 25.11.21

Can't you save the snowball? Bliin feel sorry for her so ((

N
Nemesis 25.11.21

NightHawkreal
This is a very good version! Because I was still thinking why should someone who has already gotten drunk on pills to shoot himself? This version explains a lot, well done!

R
Reddington1371 25.11.21

By the way, you can't help Snowka in any way? And then it's a little offensive ((Is the ending always like this?

N
Nighthawkreal 25.11.21

Unless only to take revenge.

R
Reddington1371 25.11.21

NightHawkreal
Clearly ... thanks) I thought I could change the event thread at least somehow, I will hope that she will return)

P
Petonoff 25.11.21

If you save Lawrence, Mr. Will the toad die? (

G
Garrus-1994 25.11.21

Petonoff
no