3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Refresh2002 25.11.21 01:38 am

Game Impressions (Blackguards 2)

The game is out now. Sharing our impressions
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStrip73 25.11.21

Honestly, I haven't decided to buy yet. I'm wondering what new has been added to the 2nd part. Skills, weapons?
The plot part how?

x
xoen 25.11.21

Added a "camp" where you can buy consumables and learn skills at any time.
With the capture of territories, an assortment of goods is added to the store.
After capturing the territory, it is possible to capture someone and then interrogate / negotiate / kill / release in the camp.
For 3 of your captures, there is 1 retaliatory attack. you have to fight back.
Mercenaries appeared. Those. you can take not only heroes but also additional fighters (archer / swordsman / halberd)
Additionally, in some locations you can control monsters, but it's confused and it's easier to just kill them.
Old heroes are present.
Overall, I liked the game. Well, I like these in general;)

L
Largo winch 25.11.21

in my opinion, something with optimization has been tricky ... I'm terribly lagging (i7 3400 top percent of the 4th generation, 16GB of RAM, video gtx680). It strains that you can't create your own character, I'm generally strained by games where you play for the weaker sex ... But in general, the game is good, those who love turn-based RPGs will like it.

i
iSanchez 25.11.21

A hell of a tin .. It's a pity to give 700r for a license, I downloaded a pirate. I have a laptop MSI GE70 Apache PRO (i7-4710HQ, 16gb RAM, gtx860m) so even on medium it slows down wildly. Maybe the repacks are normal, you just have to wait.

s
stereo09 25.11.21

How to pump mercenaries? it is not clear.

x
xoen 25.11.21

stereo09
Mercenaries are pumped with the capture of locations. If you hover the cursor over a location that has not yet been captured and hold it for a little, it will be shown what you get when you capture it.

R
Refresh2002 25.11.21

iSanchez
A similar laptop. All settings are twisted to a maximum FPS of about 50-60. Look in the upper right corner during the game what color the light is on: if it's blue, then the game starts on the integrated video (hd4600), if it's orange, then at 860M. You can run it forcibly with a certain vidyuha from the Nvidia settings in the tray or by right-clicking on the shortcut and selecting "Select GPU"

T
Toshkin 25.11.21

The rating of users is undeservedly low. Put 9. All fans of turn-based strategies should like it.
Of the minuses, I can only note a mediocre balance - magicians rule.
Among the advantages - dozens of unique interactive scenes for battles, dozens of unique units. Nice picture, nice animation, good optimization.
The fight with Adamant on hard is just super! I have not gone further yet.

K
Kranion 25.11.21

On hard it is very easy to pass, magicians really rule. There are a lot of bugs, the game crashes, freezes, glitches. But in general, positive emotions, because these days there are not many such games.
Well, the fight with Adamant is generally easy ... I got to the zone of effect of knocking down by the magician and the adamant is turned off until the end of the battle, and the sand creature does not do much damage, everything is treated easily again by the magician. Even if at some point in time the magician does not fall, then he does not cast dmg zakly, he will steal stamina or throw a berserk ... of course it’s a long time to run these crystals to break, but it’s not difficult at all.
I did not understand why I pumped the skill for hidden traps and chests - I did not find a single hidden chest or a single trap ... in general, it pulls by 8 points.

a
ahtapuyc 25.11.21

Good evening. Could you tell me if it is possible to somehow see the distance of the enemy's possible move? (its coverage area)

K
Kranion 25.11.21

ahtapuyc
I don’t know why you need it, again the game is so simple that you don’t need to invent any tactics. But still, in order to see the moves of the enemy (his speed and cells), you need to swing the corresponding skill (the second tab of skills, lower skills give information about humanoids, animals, etc., swing this skill and see all the information about the enemies)

a
aist16 25.11.21

IMHO. Blackguards 2 is a good idea, but disgustingly executed.
Started playing with version v.1.1.8454, - freezes after each battle, I had to go through battles twice. Installed version v.2.1.9087, - hangs when trying to perform magic. Began to use only hand weapons - freezes during the battle. Installed the official patches 2.0.1.2 and 2.1.0.3, - it can freeze anywhere in the game, and at the same time tightly, exit only through the task manager. I tried the version of the game: 2.0.8799 (build GOG 2.0.1.2), type License (GOG), with patches 2.0.1.2 and 2.1.0.3, - everything is the same.
This is not a game, but a punishment.
The first Blackguards game worked fine, during the entire playthrough it froze only once, in the longest battle of nine, or twelve, I don’t remember, rounds.
I looked at Steam, on the forum, full of clients with similar complaints, they demand to be eliminated, or to return the money.
For the first time I encountered such a game, a normal game immediately checks the system requirements, and it works fine, or does not start at all.
Computer type ACPI x64-based computer
Operating system Windows 8.1x64 Enterprise Professional
DirectX DirectX 11.0
System board ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX
AMD K10 Brand ID 0030h (AMD Phenom (tm) II X6 1035T Processor)
System memory 6144 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM )
Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST (2048 MB)
I wonder if you would like to know the PC and OS configuration from those who run this game normally, if any?

a
aist16 25.11.21

In general, I reached the world map, won the first point of difficulty 1 and got stuck .... In the next point of difficulty 2, the battle screen opens and freezes at the very beginning. I decided to take the point of difficulty 3 first, but there is a two-stage battle. I go through the first stage, and in the second it hangs on the enemy's mage, always in the same place where the enemy's battle mage casts a spell (a ray of fire of the 2nd level). That's all .... Not destiny ....: - ((

a
aist16 25.11.21

Installed version v on XP. 2.1.9087 (repack from Mechanics). But, the installation was performed, by default, in the C: Program Files ... section, and went through the whole game normally. :-)))

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

They did it again! Again, the second part is far superior to the first. They scoff. :)))) The
magnificent main character and her story, which you follow with bated breath! An incredible start, a choice between an ugly life or insanity. Even the formerly banal and empty comrades-in-arms of the hero from the previous part (savage, gnome and magician) have overgrown with characters and liveliness of images. And an excellent, completely original ending, penetrating to the depths of the soul! Excellent and varied maps of battles, which are now really interesting to look at, and even more interesting to play through! Lack of superfluous and short duration of the game (which is a plus in this case). An excellent idea with chimeras and melodies, and the Creators themselves turned out to be mysterious and unique.
In general, it is precisely that brilliance of fantasy and originality that is so glorious for the stories from Daedalic Entertainment!
But all this, damn it, on the same frankly shitty engine, which became even worse! You can also play exclusively in Full HD. No Ultra or even WQHD (like mine). Lack of anti-aliasing (damn, how is it possible to make games without anti-aliasing in our time !!! ???), etc ... SweetFX brightens up the situation a little, but all the same, such neglect of grafon is unforgivable. And you don’t need to tell me, they say, the graph is not the main thing. The main thing ... everything, including the grafon.
In general, a gorgeous story and quite good tactical battles on an ugly engine.
8/10