3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don thomas falcone 25.11.21 01:38 am

Collector's Editions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

More recently, a number of Assassin's Creed Syndicate Collector's Editions have been announced. Ubisoft, as always, pleases with the set and quality of its collectibles. I think true fans of the AC series have already chosen one of three editions.
Which collector's edition will you order / buy or would you prefer to buy?

The Rooks Edition
The Assassin's Creed Syndicate Edition , known as Jacob's street gang, The Rooks, lets you fully experience the criminal underworld where robbery and murder are commonplace. The edition includes: - a
unique collection box, - a
book of illustrations, - a
double-sided map of London, - a
soundtrack from the game, -
several tasks that will give you an extra hour of single player play

Charing Cross Edition
The Assassin's Creed Syndicate Charing Cross Edition gives you the unique opportunity to explore Charing Cross Station, one of the most iconic symbols of the Victorian era. The edition includes:
-unique collectible box,
-Jacob figure,
-book of illustrations,
-two-sided map of London,
-soundtrack from the game,
-two tasks that will give you an extra hour of single player

Big Ben Collectors Case
Unique collector's edition "Big Ben" Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a real treat for fans of the game. In this edition you will find: - a
unique collection box,
- a Jacob figure on Big Ben, - a
book of illustrations,
-double-sided map of London,
-soundtrack from the game,
-exclusive numbered lithography,
-stilbook,
-flask,
-two tasks that will give you an extra hour of single player play,
-Season Pass, with which you will not miss a single digital addition.
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lllllllama 25.11.21

First, download the pirate to test the game's functionality, and then think about the license. However, avid fans of the series will likely prefer the Big Ben Collectors Case.

S
SimplyTheCat 25.11.21

it's a pity that it only comes out in the fall, but you can't wait to play anymore: D

-
-SlashuuR- 25.11.21

Of course, Big Ben is a collection, because not every day it seems possible for us to roll out of a flask for a Russian girl, eating book illustrations and sniffing the smell of a wonderful optimization of this game.

a
alexzet3 25.11.21

after fucking Unity ??
current pirate !!!

N
NitrometaN 25.11.21

Can you please tell people, if you take the Big Ben Collectors Case, can the game be activated on Steam?

I
Inspektor_73 25.11.21

NitrometaN
No, only Uplay

N
NitrometaN 25.11.21

Inspektor_73
Damn sorry, why is it so dumb? =)

I
Inspektor_73 25.11.21

NitrometaN
As much as Uplay is considered a game client for Ubisoft, Steam is just an intermediary.

N
NitrometaN 25.11.21

Inspektor_73
So we can do without a collectible and take it straight from the incentive =)

A
Arno dorian 25.11.21

You can find out more about the editions of the game in our section. http://www.playground.ru/wiki/assassins_creed_syndicate/other/editions/

s
solo837 25.11.21

I have a PS4 key for the Syndicate. Unlocks the costumes of Eliza from Unity and Edward from part 4 in the game. Who needs to give it for free.

R
Redyard 25.11.21

A question for those who took the Charing cross edition: is the pre-order bonus, the "Master Assassin" set, attached with a separate key?

E
Edward goldberg 25.11.21

Don Thomas Falcone
helpful info, thanks))