3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protos322 25.11.21 01:38 am

Dance armor (Fallout 4)

Can you somehow get the armor of the dance if you went against the BS ?????
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MalluM 25.11.21

Pavlov2014
What's the point, he has the usual T-60 in the color of the BS paladin.
And if on business - only through the console. :(

A
Anton Mekhov 25.11.21

Pavlov2014
MalluM
Yes, and X-1 is much better, in a fierce tuning almost 2k armor gives

M
MalluM 25.11.21

Anton Mekhov
Vo-in.
But it’s harder to get the X-01.

A
Anton Mekhov 25.11.21

MalluM
I found an arm and a leg in one of the carriages, I can't say where exactly, as I understood they spawn in different places, the head of the BS in the airship can be found like, I don't remember where I found the rest

M
Mishutka_ept 25.11.21

MalluM
When completing the Excavation quest, you can find pieces of X-01 armor

R
RGC 25.11.21

Level 70 is already, but I never found my left hand, I always find an almost complete set, but without my left hand. It's a shame

D
Dаli 25.11.21

RGC
There are not many places in the game where you can get it, he himself collected two full sets and several random parts. In general, in the bunker, which is in the glowing sea, there is not a complete specimen, it means that I came there, but I didn’t have enough left leg, I went down and there, suddenly, it was also a scarecrow without my left leg: | I left the game, started the save before opening the location and voila, there is a scarecrow with legs but no arms, hurt yourself. So do not take what they give right away;)

T
ToXeNsiUs 25.11.21

MalluM
I don't know how much heavier it is. Both the T-60 and the Kh-01 were obtained relatively easily. The first was removed from the knight, killed by super mutants, eight hours after the start of the game. The second in a complete set stood behind a closed door at a military base, almost in direct access. Moreover, the entire set was pumped to the third level. Although random I probably favored me.

B
BlackTea 25.11.21

Anton Mekhov
But her face is enclave, and a jetpack hangs on the bagano's torso (it almost flies in orbit), so I personally only have arms and legs from her.

I
Ivanych 25.11.21

RGC
Duc take the whole set in the building "35 COURT". Eka finished up to 70lvl and never ran in a booking?

D
Dаli 25.11.21

Ivanych
There it depends on the level, regularly visited there until 28 level, there was only sixty. After 28, the X-01 was rusty, but still. If you take it earlier, then that's it, you will have something to eat.

R
RGC 25.11.21

Ivanych
Why, in T60 I ran with greyzhen, and in x01 I ran from T60 with one arm, and flew with jetpacks. It doesn't matter to me that there is a complete set of armor, so that you can run in it, but of course I would like a complete one. And I don’t want to run to collect armor on tips, how I’ll find it, I’ll find it

I
Ivanych 25.11.21

RGC
Means the same one, X-01

P
Protos322 25.11.21

MalluM
well, ok, I just thought that she was fiercely wild, and so I have X-01 completely calcined)

P
Protos322 25.11.21

RGC
look in the water next to the

ARMOR ALLIANCE WHERE IS THE CURSOR

P
Protos322 25.11.21

RGC
look elsewhere.Personally,

I found a whole set behind bars near 1 building, but honestly speaking, I don’t remember which one

A
Abbat76 25.11.21

Anton Mekhov
Look at the National Guard Training Base, in one of the shipping containers behind a closed door inside a container. The containers are in a heap in the corner of the fenced-in area of ​​the base. There I took a complete set of X-1s. In addition, I found 3 incomplete sets (one without a head and right leg, the second without a right leg, arm and head, and the third without both legs) when moving along the roads at old pre-war checkpoints (there they are inside vans or even inside armored personnel carriers)
I suspect that on the roads for the X-1 you need to have a 30+ level, in addition, its completeness is a complete randomness.

Once I found a kit only without a leg. decided to take it to the base, left to leave his armor and return empty. After returning, the armor had a different completeness (there was no longer a hand). I suggest that those who are in need test the theory by quickly moving to and from the armor without taking it (visual inspection is quite capable of showing what is included in the kit).

I own one and a half dozen complete sets of different types of power armor. The last three were the X-1, which I found already at very high levels, but not fully loaded.

I can advise you how to get all the components of T-60 armor for free in perfect quality in the Atomic Cats dye:
- Find the Atomic Cats garage on the west coast. At the back is the Atomic Cat armor. To steal it is to turn all the locals against you. However, you can not climb into the armor, but simply remove the body kit from it. In addition, inside this armor I met two sets of each armor module, so I stole a set, but visually the armor remained in place. The main thing is to steal unnoticed, because one of the Cats in power armor is patrolling there and is very offended by the theft.
The stolen components can be easily hung on the frame of the good old T-45.
After completing the story for the Institute, it becomes possible to paint the X-1 in the Institute's livery: glossy white for armor plates, black frame and eyepieces. on the left side of the chest - the emblem of the institute. gives +2 INT. Looks very strong. Only X-1 and no other armor is painted in institute color.

R
RGC 25.11.21

Pavlov2014 I
was already in the shack, there was just an incomplete set, and at the bottom of the lake I had a t51

A
Abbat76 25.11.21

BlackTea
My Jetpack hangs on all armor as it should. And on X-1 too.

r
rosomaha7 25.11.21

Abbat76
I took it from the cats and bought it! They already fooled me - you see a mod.
But only 60s. Maybe at other times I will get-buy X-01