3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snaip90 25.11.21 01:38 am

bloodborne the old hunters closed door in the Research Hall

on the first floor in the "research hall" location if you go straight from the fire, you will immediately stumble upon a locked door, and it looks like it needs to be opened with some kind of key ... went through the whole game and could not open this door (if anyone knows how to do it And besides, how can you help the "girl" find cerebral fluid? And is it possible to do this at all, or does she ask him just for the lore of the game?

8 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs 25.11.21

I, hike, is one such wild noob who cannot go through the starting location due to the fact that I chose the wrong Persian and cannot take any weapon))) Out of greed, I grabbed a game in PSN with a discount, but how to play it - I can't catch up) ))

s
snaip90 25.11.21

there seems to be no wrong builds at the beginning, when I just started playing, I could not go through the first location for a long time, the heals were all over, they killed everything at the beginning, the first weapon will be given to you in the hunter's dream, there are 3 types for the right hand and two for the left,

S
Snezhik777 25.11.21

DLC in the PS Store in Russian? It seems like Russian on the screenshots, but you never know ...

s
snaip90 25.11.21

Snezhik777
yes, Russian subtitles

O
Oasis777 25.11.21

I took the key like this:
1. I got to the top floor, where the beams are in the tower.
2. There I hit the talking brain and got "cerebral fluid".
3. I took it to the tied to a chair and talking monster (which asks for help) on the 1st floor, gave it, got some sort of hood and soaked the monster. The "Key to the balcony" fell out of it.
4. Perhaps you can immediately soak it and the key will fall out (I don't know).
After you open the door there will be a small location. Her walkthrough here:

S
Snezhik777 25.11.21

snaip90
Thanks, I will take it.

s
snaip90 25.11.21

Oasis777
Yes, thanks, there was nothing interesting in the location ..

N
No more drugs 25.11.21

snaip90
Yes, FIG knows. I choose a weapon that suits my stats, in a hunter's dream, and I can't get it. I think to demolish the save and start a new game.