3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 12.11.19 09:38 pm

System requirements (Mortal Kombat 11)

That's what system requirements are available on Steam at the moment. What do you think ? Change ? They are exactly like the requirements for Injustice 2, like.
41 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kingaro 12.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
I have the fat drip from the monitor already)
Well, show me all the difference if you can't calculator.
for comparison, that 8100 that g4560 not even half loaded, the RAM occupied by the 6 gigs.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.11.19

Kingaro
Come to the Crypt, nerd, and run there about half an hour. You would have me another clip from the menus shown. This is the first. And secondly, where did you see that I said something about the cost of the processor? It was about quality. Good processor =/= expensive processor. Importantly, the percent support a set of required instructions, including SSE4.1, etc., If the user CPU time of the date of his birth, no GeForce and tons operatives will not help. That's what I meant.

K
Kingaro 12.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
lol, the crypt is the core gameplay in MK , do not care that during the battle, 60 fps even on an office percent, put a i7-7700 catch 60 fps and play the crypt guys .
Now almost any budget CPU, even office, there are broad sets of commands, you say that in this game the main profit from the cent, I in turn say that this statement is nonsense.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.11.19

Kingaro
In the current realities of the Crypt is an integral part of the gameplay. And judging by your arrogance you didn't even go because they do not bhalessa other people's videos. Clearly you're.

g
gennaz 12.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
good (better very good) CPU
Yes the CPU in this game do not mind.)))
Spoiler
Unless of course it's not a Pentium.)))

K
Kingaro 12.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI

I wonder you talk, if I throw you the movie suit, so I wasn't in the crypt.
So what do you think the processor is good (better very good) and now it turns out that fofix 6300 for you is still good in 2019.. and I'm bad that you blamed for your delusions, and you then - unrecognized genius

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.11.19

gennaz
Again 25. Read again, where is the best place to test your configuration.

Kingaro
All right, I argue. For if it were not so, and tell you otherwise.

g
gennaz 12.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Will have another test to do.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.11.19

gennaz
Well and how successes? Still think
Excellent optimization, performance issues in the game.
?

g
gennaz 12.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Tomorrow will do a test at work today.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.11.19

gennaz
Yes, I already know the result, not the point. Just shows that the developers have polished the first is the military component. To her, by the way, I have no complaints. Stable 60fps in combat (30 in cutscenes and Fatal Blow is not taken into account). But the menu customization and the Crypt is going just great scribe who optimize to call at me language does not turn. Therefore, to say that the game is optimized based on boevka away and ignoring everything else is the height of ignorance, I think. When in the game excellent optimization it is great everywhere. It's all the same what to buy shoes with good insoles, but completely dead sole. Like and convenient, but also to walk in these you obviously don't.

M
Marquess 12.11.19

But if I have 6 RAM and i3, I'm at least at a minimum will be able to squeeze 30 fps in battles?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.11.19

gennaz
After yesterday's patch test will be nachalnym. Now everything is fine (at least on two machines I tested). Of RAM when fully open the map in the Crypt consumes only 3-4 GB (at boot and the first few minutes of the race in it around 6 GB, then gently lowered). The game also does not suffer, texture, sinking normally. The CPU occasionally jumps to 100%, mostly held by 30-50%. In the crypt Lok at 30 fps.

Damn, well you can, when you want ?

PS: while yesterday doing races, caught a strange bug. If they pull a dead guy (that gives the heart), to run away from this place so that it disappeared out of sight, and then return, that the dead man is wallowing on the ground Aki discarded fish on the shore. Glitch caught not always and not everywhere, but at least about 8 times I've watched. In one of the locations of breakdancers was already 4 pieces in a radius of 10 meters. Rural disco some ?

g
gennaz 12.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Thanks for the info! The 30 fps limit in the crypt is disappointing.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.11.19

gennaz
Something like that
SpoilerSpoiler

T
The DarkX Games 03.09.22

I have Mortal Kombat 10 on cutscenes, it seems to be on any settings, but I play it at the highest.
But I want to buy Mortal Kombat 11, I really liked the game, but I think it will suit me or not.
Here are my PC specs:
Monitor: Viewsonic 1680x1050
Processor: AMD FX-4320 4.0 GHZ (4 cores)
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 (2x4 GB)
Video Card: Asus Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB VRAM)
Please help!

k
killka747 03.09.22

Must. But better try to use the "trial" version, and then take it without fear

d
dilat 03.09.22

killka747
What is this? Of the cheapest options - offline activation of

The DarkX Games
Watch videos on YouTube, on which conferences how it is played, or check it yourself and buy it in Steam. If it lags, within two hours (important) - make a refund

K
Kerzh93 03.09.22

The DarkX Games
Better wait until the free weekend is there and check if you need it or not

W
Wing42 03.09.22

System requirements the fiercest star of pure water. Because the game should not shamelessly lag and slow down even at the minimum settings, when the hardware of your computer exceeds the recommended one. Hence, deception.