3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demka47 25.11.21 01:50 am

Slightly lags the game (Command Conquer: Generals)

Tell me why the game can jerk? Downloaded -Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour RePack from RG Mechanics. It’s not that it lags much, but not as smoothly as it should be, the computer is excellent, it’s definitely not in it (... You don’t know what’s the matter? They should write to be an addon for unlocking the opera., but I don’t know where to find it, if it is really needed.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleb41k 25.11.21

if it is during a mass movement in which many units are involved, then this is the norm.

V
VoronkovSergey_96 25.11.21

It usually freezes during major battles, and the game, in my opinion, works only on the processor, and does not see the video card, at least for me.

d
demka47 25.11.21

Gleb41k
no, as soon as I started the game, no matter what the settings, then there are fakes, small, but ....... and so the whole game ... Sergey-1996 I have a
computer of norms ... and the game of 2003, I played for a very long time on a not very good computer, so to speak, it was smooth, but right now on an excellent computer, and even some kind of tampering ...

V
VoronkovSergey_96 25.11.21

demka47
Then I do not know, try to reduce the number of particles in the settings, or something else.

T
ToN1k_i_am 25.11.21

Sergey-1996
What is the number of particles on the ***?:!

The same crap. The game works stably at 60 fps, but the picture is jamming over the network (I played with a friend + bots), no matter what batch was in the single (100 trillion units +), the game is not buggy.

Otsedava and the question, what X