3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 25.11.21 01:50 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Divinity: Dragon Commander)

The toy is already out. Write your impressions. I'm still swinging, I'll unsubscribe later.
45 Comments
Sort by:
T
Troy. 25.11.21

The music delivers, the fights are very difficult (for me lol), I'm stupidly crushed with numbers. Already 40 minutes I can not go through one card, the management is scattered throughout the keyboard, the graph of the norms.

M
Makar Stepanov 25.11.21

How is it in general? Are dragons interesting to fly?

T
Troy. 25.11.21

Makar Stepanov
Drakoshey is of course clumsy to play, but it is quite possible, he has a bunch of perks and in dragon mode you can control the army (although it is wild [censored]), though anti-aircraft guns mow him down very quickly (but I think so for now), well, help your own troops are very weighty, so far all I can write about at the start of the game.

M
Makar Stepanov 25.11.21

In the sense of "clumsy"? Crooked and ugly? :-( And I just bought it, I'm uploading

T
Troy. 25.11.21

Makar Stepanov
Troops management is terrible in dragon mode, and so it is quite a normal appendage. And by the way, I also bought the game and do not almost regret it, because everything else in the game is done well.

T
Tawhid 25.11.21

And I bought it and I regret it because it crashes after loading the mission.

C
Chris63 25.11.21

Shozanakh guys, on the 1st turn I study a new unit or an improvement for the dragon, the next turn they tell me - "the results were stolen." And everything learned disappears. And so all the time.

d
djjack 25.11.21

God, how sorry I am for the $ 20 thrown out for this epic feces. It seems that you play, you develop, it’s interesting, but how it comes to the fight is so pathetic, it’s not a strategy, but a complete parody. Better to go Starcraft for the 3rd time, I will go through with grief or Rome Total Thief ...

Eh, but I have been waiting for her since December 11th, it's a shame, all hopes are now on their "Original Sin" :-(

f
febll 25.11.21

djjack
Those who pre-ordered the game were allowed to play the beta, did not like it - they could withdraw the order. As a strategy - the game is average, but the plot and the RPG part, as always, are on top.

d
djjack 25.11.21

febll
Why do I need a beta if I have already pre-ordered? I basically didn’t want to play the beta and was biding my time. You just had to give a beta or a demo before pre-ordering, and then I would know for sure that it was not worth it.

And about the game, I wrote: the plot and RPG components are interesting, and the RTS is a slag in all respects. Squalor, in short!

D
Dinovart 25.11.21

The strategy (I mean RTS) is simple, not very similar to Starcraft, rather a hybrid of Supreme Commander 2 and a bit of Dawn of war (especially turrets installed "on small round points"). The graphics do not shine, but quite decent, the glare of light and the dragon itself are especially good, however, the animation of the wings is a bit wooden, but the movement of the tail was done well. The colors, paints and designs reminded me of the Paraworld game, namely the OTAN bases and their troops (also steam, man-driven vehicles). The tactical card is unusual thanks to the playing cards. In general, the game is far from the level of individual titans of RPG and strategy games, but it is a worthy successor to draokna simulators, such as "Dragon's Eye", because now GG has both wings and 4 legs, unlike mods on Skyrim and Divinity 2. I think not very ardent fans of the universe, and especially. just for dragon lovers, the game will like it as much as I do. In no case do I impose my opinion, I just share my first impressions after 3 hours of playing.

D
Dinovart 25.11.21

Troy.
The controls in dragon mode are not ideal, but so far, at low difficulty, this is enough for me. It is good that it exists at all, given that 2-3 months ago, many were afraid of its absence.

Z
Zhydmen 25.11.21

For me only one in this game RTS part does not cause negative feelings? The enemy sometimes sends from the rear a sonder a command so that the main base is at the most unsuccessful moment for me, although the dragon is of course imba, but I only passed the initial map in these 4 hours of the game xD, then the hell will probably start, in general igruha succeeded.

F
Fallen space knight 25.11.21

The game is good, the units look stupid, especially the infantry, chose the undead as his wife, so she was pleasantly transformed.

It would be necessary to create a topic about wives, otherwise I wonder what kind of quests they have and so on.

I don't really like fights as such, but politics is great, even when you choose the law and then everyone discusses it. Oh, how happy the guys were when I allowed to breastfeed children in a public place = D

Z
Zar Ael 25.11.21

RTS is sad. The fuss with the capture of bases and the construction of an army is tolerable, but the dragon stupidly interferes in this matter. On the one hand, with proper pumping of the enemy, he is either carried out from 1 volley, or is always overheated. On the other hand, there are certain difficulties in giving orders for the construction of new units and interacting with already created ones ... In Divinity2, the fight was, IMHO, much better.

Drakosha is only suitable for fun hunting for soldiers and other small animals at the start of the campaign. When heavy equipment appears, its damage is elementary - the units are fat and build faster at several forges / factories / airbases / shipyards. When the enemy studies air defense modifications of harmless units on the first couple of units, PPC begins. When there is an attack on the enemy capital and the number of units goes over hundreds, appearing on the battlefield is akin to suicide) Only to squeeze and die bursts.

ps. 12 o'clock, 3rd card. The main disadvantage of the campaign is the transfer of money, research points and cards to the next mission.
pps. to advisers, generals and political balance - a solid 9ka. Deliver.

I
Ilkus oldman 25.11.21

Good time everyone.

I played around and decided to write.

In my opinion, the igrulya succeeded 8.5 out of 10. I

especially liked the dialogues and the rest of the boltology. Very sincere, a lot of humor (for those who are in the tank) and without excessive hypocrisy.

The only thing missing was a bit of interactivity. In my opinion, it would be possible to add some chips in the background with which you can interact. Something like the "Uber-Dragon Commander Hall of Fame." For fun, not in the cabin. but at the bar.

Newspaper headlines are a separate topic: "Give bare boobs!" (This is a quote, do not throw a tomato. ;-)), especially impressed.
Yes, "rainbow" Temki are also affected (kudyzh without them, biovaram pruvetik :))))), but I am glad that you can choose your personal attitude to this issue and answer as your conscience (morality, upbringing, level of tolerance - underline the necessary) will prompt.

RTS did not impress, but (at low levels) did not bother, because I am not a fan, I prefer step by step. At low levels, the most hopeless battle can be won with one dragon without unnecessary costs for buildings and troops. What pleases. Doesn't distract from the plot, and okay. It pissed me off a bit that in purely sea battles (one sea without land and bases), you cannot call a dragon, bliiin.

The tactics (it is a global map), for a good ascetic and moderately informative, buildings for construction are just right (I didn’t taste just what the increase or decrease in the population on the global is responsible for, in the battle mode, more population - more recruitment limit).

Verdict.

In my opinion, "Larian" has turned out to be a very digestible cocktail (consumed in one breath), if desired (on a low level of difficulty), you can complete the story in half a day. But replaying is encouraged and even encouraged by a good portion of new hochmas (when choosing a different princess or solution).

ZY For those in the know English: listen to the phrases of units on the battlefield. There is hello to Skyrim and the boar ... ugh to the guardian knee.

K
KorumJI 25.11.21

I've personally regretted the purchase! After half an hour of playing, it became clear that the guys were bothering with marketing more than developing! I immediately set the graphics settings higher, the game warned me that something might not work correctly, and the truth is, it crashes 100% when loading! Madhouse. Go ahead, the "thoughtfulness of the interface" leaves much to be desired, what would be stupidly saved, you need to click the mouse 7-8 times, the OK / Cancel buttons, damn it, they would swap them, but oh well, it wasn't the Russians who did it! After each battle, a stupid newspaper appears, for which it is generally incomprehensible here, but from the screen of the global map it throws it onto the bridge! It's terribly annoying to jump back and forth! By the way, if there is more than one battle per turn, then you cannot personally lead subsequent battles and your valiant generals, valiantly merge battles for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About the adoption of laws and " computers are stronger a priori! At any level of difficulty and the whole balance comes down to tricks with a dragon, shoot this one, fly this one! More wretchedness! In general, if you remove all unnecessary features from the game, Tetris will remain, and clumsy! If you want to buy a game, first play at least a demka game or something else, otherwise you may regret spending 500 rubles!

f
febll 25.11.21

KorumJI
Maybe your system is weak? I immediately automatically set the maximum speed and did not swear. I'm happy with the game, it's worth my money.

f
febll 25.11.21

Ilkus Oldman
There is more humor here than in other games from Lorians, which is very pleasing.

Z
Zar Ael 25.11.21

KorumJI
1. the fact that the dragon can lead only one battle per round is right. Battles in different places, but there is still ONE fights.
2. the newspaper appears after each move, and not the battle
3. according to the "torment of choice" ... Nobody forbids making decisions based on the balance. But if there is an opportunity to play emperor, why do you need to monitor some kind of "balance"?
4. meaning from the troops? The beginning of the second mission, one of the enemy capitals is 1 step away from yours. Attack it right away, see the enemy at the start of the battle about 60-80 units merging the dragon from 1 sneeze, and don't ask this question again) + the more troops you have, the more you can capture territories in a round using auto-battles.
5. cards are a pretty effective evil. When + 250% of the money is thrown at the capital, -75% to the cost of the fleet and 20-25 juggernauts are built during the tour, the hair stands on end. Taverns bring cards of mercenaries, which often radically change the outcome of an auto battle. Tactical cards are rarely used, but for the dragon - yes, I have not found a use.
6. all skills are unlocked in the 2nd mission.