3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mercury32244 25.11.21 01:50 am

Squad Approval (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who knows what benefit the approval of squad members gives in dialogues? Here it is written "Solas approves" or "Solas does not approve" What are the advantages of this in case of approval? In the previous parts it gave bonuses to their abilities, but here what does it give? And if there is a sense, where can you view statistics on how a certain member of the squad treats you?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 25.11.21

mercury32244
The difference in the dialogues, the availability of their personal tasks, the possibilities of the novel. When the relationship is very bad, the party member may leave you altogether. You won't be able to see any scale anywhere.

m
mercury32244 25.11.21

How to insert parts for weapons? Here I have parts for the "Bianca" orbital which the gnome is wearing, at the blacksmith I can’t insert it, how can I do it?

R
Resident90 25.11.21

mercury32244
There is a workbench for improving weapons. You pick Varric, Bianca should be at the end of the list.

K
Katastrofik 25.11.21

mercury32244
The attitude of the party members to the Inquisitor can be viewed only through DAISaveGameEditor, and also there you can see the glasses of the "High Priestess" from Leliana, Cassandra and Vivienne.

A
Atay Wolverine 25.11.21

I have a suspicion that with a low level of approval, Iron Bull could betray GG in the Outsider expansion.