3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 25.11.21 01:50 am

Sharing opinions about the game (Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate)

Here is the third game coming out on PS Vita, which interested me. The first is Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and the second is Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation. Well, I would have watched Silent Hill: Book of Memories :)
What do you think the game will be big, that is, at the level of the first two parts? Or will there be a simple portable Batman that you can basically skip?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MetallheaD 25.11.21

She will definitely not make it to the big games, but I’m waiting for her. I will definitely buy, except for her so far there is more and there is nothing on Vita that I really want to buy (from what has not come yet)

D
D.Artist 25.11.21

It's just right for Vita, it's a shame to release such a thing on a PC ... You can't configure the controls normally, the default is such that you break your fingers, the picture is just a nightmare, hello from the 2000s, for the PC version they could at least attach more beautiful textures ...
Play only with ardent Batman fans and just for the sake of the plot, if someone does not know the game tells about the gap between Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum, the rest are better off passing by.

S
Sigma214 25.11.21

D.Artist
So play with your gamepad. I don’t know it’s convenient for me on the gamepad.

e
ezio1987 25.11.21

Everything is fine

K
KAPRAL27 25.11.21

Damn from the side of the Segovsky side scroller.

N
Nighthawkreal 25.11.21

The quality is low, the libration and the Mirror are better done. The game is full of temporary paradoxes. The developers are aggressively promoting the suicide squad. But boss fights are nothing, especially the last one.

P
Pavel rally 25.11.21

I like games with a side view, reminiscent of childhood.

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

Played on PC.
I do not understand games that are released on consoles (in principle), and then transferred to computers. And I really don't understand the ports from such consoles, on which it is actually not clear why games should be released ... The
port is generally normal, except for the sharply deteriorated management and, accordingly, graphics. The picture is nice, but there are no beauties. Prison is like a prison. Even the typical Joker surroundings are somehow lost. There is no depth inherent in the original games.
The action takes place a few months after Arkham Origins. Catwoman appears and flirts with Batman. Well, it's actually a scuffle, but superheroes call it flirting. ^ _ ^ The cat is almost caught when suddenly (gee-gee) an explosion occurs in Blackgate Prison (where a bunch of people were recently sent with an allergy to bats). Bats rushes to the rescue and finds out that the guards have been killed or taken hostage (judging by the games, this is their usual state), and the Joker, Penguin and Black Mask are ruling the ball in the prison. To put it mildly, they are not friends with each other.
Accordingly, three (well, a couple of purely story-driven small) locations are available for research. As usual, there are many mysteries. Need to look for clues, and just improvements. Use various gadgets to open previously inaccessible areas, etc. The usual, only very stripped down, what we have already seen in full-fledged games.
Due to its specifics, the game is pretty boring, the controls sometimes infuriate, and the eye does not cling to the picture. The plot is fully understood (who started it all and why) only comic book lovers will understand (I understood it when I read descriptions of Easter eggs in Arkham Origins. Actually the final scene from it with Deathstroke is from this opera).
Not bad for an arcade. For the game about the Mouse is weak.
In fact, you force yourself to continue playing (hard!), And this is a very bad sign.
It would be better if a normal add-on was made on the original Origins engine (sorry for the tautology)!
6/10