3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazarbj 25.11.21 01:50 am

Preston Garvey (Fallout 4)

PR!) I would like to ask you separately, since it is not clear in other topics ... How to complete the quests of PRESTON GARVY, who refuses to accept the WORKING transmitter?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

You install the recruiting radio beacon, connect it to the generator, turn it on, you're done.

N
Nazarbj 25.11.21

I connected both a recruiting beacon and a 10 volt TRANSMITTER: ((((all the same Preston says need to be repaired: (((Two generators stand ... medium and large ... What to do ???

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

There was already such a problem. Maybe a bug, maybe something else. Take away the generators. Then put 2 medium generators next to that radio tower, connect them with a wire, and then from one of them, drop the wire onto this radio tower. I did not touch these generators anymore, they cost me only this transmitter. The rest of the fortress is on other sources of energy.
Yes, and do not forget to turn on this transmitter later, there is a switch on it.

N
Nazarbj 25.11.21

I'll try .......

N
Nazarbj 25.11.21

Doesn't work help ..... ??: ((((

N
Nazarbj 25.11.21

Finished the quest Tranquil WATERS ... Go back to Preston Garvey again, and he's talking about his CASTLE. I look in the tasks of the STORM of Fort Independence in the completed ones, but there are no ticks about the eggs of the bogies. How to finish it all, kapets ... fallout 4 and here is a bug for the whole game .... ?? :(

N
Nazarbj 25.11.21

THERE ARE GUYS THERE IS !!!!)) SOLUTION OF BUG PRESTON GARVY !!!)))

Pressed resetquest min02 !!! And it went like clockwork !!! Thanks to all!!))