3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White judge 26.11.21 09:54 pm

Game Impressions (Demonicon)

So, quite by accident I stumbled upon this game, and decided to play.
Impressions: an overall score of 6.5 points
I liked the plot and the style, you rarely come across demonic style and a plot about devils and deals with demons.
I didn't like the graphics and the combat system.
The ending is strange.
In general, a strong average, I wonder what the game's budget is?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 26.11.21

Out of idleness I came across this game, at first, of course, I did not like it, and then I realized that I was eating too much =) in general, an absolutely normal RPG, but in some places the animation curve and the boevka horror is utter, but this is all a trifle over time you get used to it. In general, it is worth playing a few times, as I understand there are other ways of developing the plot and it pleases =) By the way, visually, the Game is very good!

W
White judge 26.11.21

The plot is not bad and quite original, oh, the development team would have had a Bioware budget

S
Shyngys Kumargaliev 26.11.21

Norm game White referee
Agree

f
faust666666666 26.11.21

Question about the game - the world of this game is related to the world of the tabletop dark ah, and the games of the drakensang series? Or did the developers only leave the title?

f
febll 26.11.21

If you see the first 1/3 of the game, then you will not regret passing the next 2/3.

A
Anastassii 26.11.21

Is it worth taking a discount on Steam? Or ... well, you understood where from))))))

M
Marvelosi 26.11.21

Anastassii
Not a supporter of torrents, but there was no demo of the game, so you can take a look from the torrent. And then decide to take it or not =)

And by the way, with the Dream of the Birth of all the best in life and more health, there will be health everything.

A
Anastassii 26.11.21

Thank you, but the holiday is tomorrow, the 13th. It's just that the site includes a notification per day.))))

l
luess 26.11.21

Great game. I really like it. Interesting plot.
I haven't finished yet, but the game really hooks, despite the mediocre graphics and animation.

H
Hoa 26.11.21

faust666666666
Theoretically, as it seems to me, it does, practically - not really. There is a common pantheon of gods (all these Praios and whoever else is there); there are the same (not all) perks, such as: Feint, Mighty Strike, etc. Both games have a similar world order, however, typical for medieval fantasy and for Aventuria in particular. But that's probably all. Games are different in some concept.

Drakensang is a pretty kind and beautiful tale about brave heroes who went on a campaign to save the world. These heroes are surrounded by cute houses, funny NPCs, green forests with deer deer and rich fields of golden wheat.
This is not at all the case in Demonicon, her world is much more brutal and sinister. There is decay, hopelessness, poverty, blood, pus, plague, death all around. NPCs are at times so unhappy and sinful that they want not to help them, let alone finish them off so that they do not suffer, or cleanse them of their sins with some sacred fire, including the sister of GG with deviations. But unfortunately, you can't.
You won't be able to play for the beaver, you often choose between the varieties of the city, the decisions are ambiguous, you won't be able to please everyone. But this is what makes the plot interesting (and it is interesting).

My cons. Lack of choice of Persian. Well, okay, suppose the choice of race, gender is laborious for developers, it is difficult to arrange technically. But the appearance, what is more, facial features and so on. Not everyone is interested in playing for a pessimist convict exhausted by Narzan with a dull look.
There are no party members, although for some it is more likely a plus.
Not a very interesting world to explore. Not that completely uninteresting, but ... Necessary, important plants, notes, etc. are highlighted as you approach. And then, if there is a corresponding skill. In case the player is blind, there is a sound. Boring, predictable. NPCs are static in the general mass and silent. Eavesdropping on their non-plot squabbles, conversations are almost impossible (in Drakensang, by comparison, it is better in this sense). Moreover, the localizers did not translate extraneous dialogues at all. Corpses disappear after killing, loot is issued automatically in a pop-up window. Well, stuff like that.
You can't save where you want! The game has to start from the place where the right leg of the developers wanted to save it. The monotony and general dullness of small locations does not add joy to this fact, since you have to cut again to some specific place.
I won't talk about the minuses anymore, especially since most of them are due to an insufficient budget. And you can get to the bottom of absolutely any game, if you wish.

In general, the game is interesting! The cruel world makes it, in a sense, realistic. Unbeatable plot, non-trivial heroes - these are its unambiguous advantages, which outweigh almost any disadvantages. A classic RPG, pretty diligently done. It's worth playing. My rating is 7.5 out of 10.

b
barmaley73 26.11.21

Passed Demonicon - an unpretentious action RPG. I liked the fight because of the exactingness of tactics, ingenuity and reaction, especially with bosses. Most of the consequences of forks in decisions are announced immediately, if you are not too lazy to roll back to the previous checkpoint, you can view both consequences.
In general, the plot is twisted, and even philosophical ..... the ending is
sad, to kill yourself :( or incite a loved one to this matter, and with words that are not at all from a "heroic movie

K
Kay Ovald 26.11.21

The universe of The Dark Eye has already given us many good games of different genres, among which there is even a magnificent "River of Time".
Demonikon performs in the RPG genre and in the middle weight category. It can be compared to Mars: War Logs and Of Orcs And Men. Distinctive features of such games - no combat, as if generally superfluous, mediocre appearance and meager levels. But at the same time, very interesting stories and elaboration of the game world, through skills, a large number of books and notes. In fact, in such games, the main thing is talking, the rest is secondary.
Demonicon has an interesting story (from the end of the second chapter), there are interesting skills, codes. As in previous games of this type, there is a lot of talk. From the middle, the story begins to unfold and overgrow with very strong colors. Although, the ending is somehow blurry in my opinion ...
But with everything else ... If in Mars: War Logs and Of Orcs And Men you could see something, then there is nothing at all. Creepy backgrounds, boring, constantly repeating levels. The structure of the chapters, by the way, is also repeated and is based on the husband's choice of two sides. IN EACH Chapter.
The brick face of the protagonist enrages. Although Kalandra is pretty. Some of the supporting characters are also quite original in terms of looks and stories.
In general, more budget would have been poured in, something could have worked out. And so, of the pros, only history.
7/10