3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dats 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Why do we like Assassin \ 's Creed? (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

In my opinion, the plot is very exciting, and even a comic about assassins came out, about Russians.
91 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlados210394 26.11.21

I don’t know ... but in this Ira I seemed to find myself ...

S
StepH33 26.11.21

The AC series is the best I've ever played !!!
Most pleased with the plot!
I agree that the Brotherhood and the Revelations are made in haste, so it is, Yubiki said themselves that they were in a hurry!
It's a pity that AC3 will be the last ...
But there was a hint that after AC3 there will be a new part (but not about Desmond)

J
Johny BelenkOFF 26.11.21

StepH33
It's a pity that AC3 will be the last ...
But fucking ...

But there was a hint that after AC3 there will be a new part (but not about Desmond)
AC3 will be about Des, just the same, and then about someone another ... Have you finally seen the ending in Revelations?

N
NikitoZZZ9595 26.11.21

It is not necessary to make the meaning of life out of the game - I played and forgot.

G
GarretSSS 26.11.21

NikitoZZZ9595 They
will tear you to pieces for your words :)

[
[SAD] 26.11.21

Interesting plot, beautiful murders, philosophical overtones.

E
Ezio auditore de ference 26.11.21

STORY, Gameplay and of course the soundtrack

[
[SAD] 26.11.21

Ezio Auditore De Ference
IMHO in Revelaions Kid lost ground a little. I liked Lorne Balfe's music better. But in Assassin's Creed II, Kid's soundtrack turned out to be a masterpiece. Especially "The Plague" (which plays in the background in Forli).

V
Vlados210394 26.11.21

[SAD]
I also liked Lorna Balfe's Mouzon. Especially the sounds of Assassin's Creed Theme, The Road To Masysaf and Of Life And Death

P
Prototype9999 26.11.21

I like to go through the game 100% completely, run around the map and collect flags, feathers, open chests. Do everything you can in the game

K
Kay Ovald 26.11.21

Run freely around the world, not bypassing the fences, as is often the case in RPGs, but jumping over them on ... the neighboring house.
Well, being a death-bringing shadow is interesting. :)