3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TopSide 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Your Favorite Mission (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Which mission did you like best and why?
32 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 26.11.21

My favorite mission: When to pick up Lance from the airport ...

V
Voffka98 26.11.21

My favorite mission is the last one. And the dumbest one, this is where it was necessary to burn the save with a robot.

S
SL1Per 26.11.21

I, too, have the last most banter and the stupidest one at Mendes' women on the beach, I steamed with her for 5 days: D

G
GlazastiG 26.11.21

I have a favorite mission where you have to urinate in the Mendes house, and the dumbest one is with Phil, where you still have to scrape boxes of booze for him.

l
leonkiller29 26.11.21

The best missions are to pick up Lance from the airport and the last mission in the first city.

K
KapralOReilly 26.11.21

Lance at the airport, extermination of Cholo, Domestobot (it was necessary to connect the brains), the last two missions (he got a special thrill from the latter by killing Diego Mendez from the M16, then made Martinez fall from the bazooka, ran up to him and cleaned up his mum for all his deeds) The dumbest - to float on the Hover collecting packages.

c
coach_spb_89 26.11.21

"Domestobot" is a robot mission in Mendez's mansion.

X
XboxHater 26.11.21

In The Air Tonight with Phil Collins.

R
Ron Weasley 26.11.21

Favorite - Domo Arigato Domestoboto
Unloved - Boomshine Blowout

n
nemanja 26.11.21

Favorite: Domestobot, Home's on the Range (Gonzales's mission where we play golf), Light My Pyre (we kill Armando from the minigun, I remember how I got carried away and fired 300 bullets from the minigun over the already dead Mendes, I was on fire even then) Last Stand, DIVORCE (we kill Marty, by the way, he set fire to my car and a cop ran up and arrested, after which I also exploded), Caught as an Act (catching up with Forbes), The Bum Deal (where Forbes escapes on a scooter and needs to be soaked, I have there was very little health, he pulled me out of the car and while Vic got up ... :( :( :(
Unloved Purple Haze (gonzales mission, where you have to go drunk), From Zero to Hero (a nightmare, the truck goes over the bridge and Martinez throws bombs from the helicopter), Jive Drive (Lance's mission at the airport)

Sorry there are so many

J
JB-n 26.11.21

I love GTA humor, so my favorite missions are missions with Lance.

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 26.11.21

Light my pyre
last stand

k
keySTOER 26.11.21

Where Martinez has to be killed, Diego, Armando are the most beloved.
Where the homebot I did not know the code :(

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.11.21

Jive Drive is the usual GTA style, to run away from enemy people by car and shoot back at the same time.

Kill Phil: Part 2 is a perfectly normal mission.

In The Air Tonight - it's nice to listen to Phil Collins's music, and it's even more pleasant to punish his enemies.

Light My Pyre - amused, the battle with Mendez the flamethrower, the death of Louis. I must admit, I was sad when the ending was such a tragedy.

Last Stand! - no words, only emotions. Attack the BB skyscraper, a sea of ​​fire and a great ending. You must to play in Vice City Stories!

G
Guardian. 26.11.21

My favorites:
O, Brothel, Where art Thou?
From Zero to Hero
Light My Pyre
Over the Top
Last Stand

In Domo Arigato Domestoboto, the correct code is 8-4-2-3.

H
Hip priest 26.11.21

Last Stand
Domo Arigato Domestoboto
From Zero To Hero
Kill Phil
Kill Phil: Part 2
To Victor, The spoils

S
SOAP GAEMS 26.11.21

favorite of course domestobot !!! the coolest (well, tedious though) mission !!! sometimes I just wanted to forget about the goal and just go to carry out errands, clean the house ... AND PEOPLE !!! tell (in detail, please) how to shove a dildo to a chick in a pipisichku xDD)) he is there! still spinning, and the chicks are lying on the bed!

g
gtafan222 26.11.21

And the dumbest one, this is where it was necessary, it was necessary to burn the save with a robot
I, on the contrary, liked it, finally the robot is dumb PPC, and how he bazaars it I finally keep quiet, I almost faint when I played))))

B
Bleed on me 26.11.21

Favorite:
Cleaning House

Yeah, it's a deadly mission, you can't say anything. Just a hurricane!

On the subject:

Jive Drive. Well, this is a GTA classic, a dynamic pursuit with a spectacular gunfight. I've always loved such missions.
Leap And Bound. Quite an original and large-scale mission, I liked the way to enter the ship, and the episode with the chainsaw, of course. :)
The Bum Deal. In general, frenzy, I was very amused by the showdown in the gay bar. I remember Lance's phrase after it ended: "Damn, Forbes screwed us again !!! Let's go back and screw him! ... Metaphorically speaking." :)
From Zero To Hero. I don't even need to explain anything, it's just cool and effective.
Home's On The Range. I like the idea of ​​the mission itself, to tie a man to an explosive buoy and invite Victor to play golf using such an unusual target - that was quite ingenious on the part of Gonzales.
Farewell To Arms. Shooting cars with a machine gun while sitting comfortably in a helicopter is a hell of a lot of fun.
In The Air Tonight. Phil Collins's music is quite pleasant to the ear, and giving it out to detractors n * sduli to her sounds is even more pleasant.
Light My Pyre. Sorry for the banality. The duel with Flamethrower Mendez is truly impressive.
Last Stand. Just a great ending, a sea of ​​gunshots and blood. The attack of a glass-fronted skyscraper by a military helicopter looks epic.

Something like that.

W
Wu zi mu 26.11.21

end of the road