3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verzor 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Historical oddities (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

One interesting thing can be noticed in Bell's workshop / house - obviously, Tesla's transformer (in the background), which Tesla himself patented in 1896.

The question arises whether the developers are cunning (the events in the game take place in the 70s of the 19th century. ), or Tesla stole the idea from Bell, but then why did he keep silent when Tesla patented it?
Where is it historical justice? ))
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
HWAII 26.11.21

in each episode they warn that everything is invented and any similarity is just an accident

C
Camper88 26.11.21

Well, how would Bell experiment with electricity a little (after all, the telegraph and the telephone are, in fact, the transmission of electrical impulses), not because Tesla, then quite a part of Bella's work Tesla could use in his work

S
SanKram 26.11.21

Alexey Arkhangelsky
Notice, they also added about minorities, etc. etc. I'm afraid to imagine soon the main character will be homosexual ...

H
HWAII 26.11.21

1SanKram1
used to be like a UFO, now it has become the norm. What about tomorrow? will become a duty? It's time to get off this planet)

V
Verzor 26.11.21

Alexey Arkhangelsky I
support.

By the way, in each episode they warn that everything is invented and any similarity is just an accident.
Type "did we accidentally create a character similar to Karl Marx and named him Karl Marx"? )

S
SanKram 26.11.21

Alexey Arkhangelsky
There are suspicions that in 69 they landed on the moon and put their flag!)))