3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ladder cotton wool 26.11.21 10:51 pm

storming Fort Independence (Fallout 4)

I can not get through, destroyed all the eggs (and writes that not all), built a generator, but still it doesn’t work, I go to Preston and he says I need to focus on the castle (what can I do, can I go through the quest) or another option?
30 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladder cotton wool 26.11.21

it is noted that you need to go to Preston says (you need to focus on the lock, you need to fix the generator, I fucking connected it and they stand rooted to the spot, and it shows me that the type of fort has already been taken and they are still standing, I had to download the safe and load that moment on where I stopped, bitch now the settlement must be done again (the sadness of the epta

s
smbdsmoke 26.11.21

Try setstage <stage>, but I don't know the quest ID.

k
keknik 26.11.21

ladder cotton wool
dude, I came in by accident while looking for solutions to this problem, I also have a pirate, just connect 2 generators of 10 watts each, and then in the radio station))) I got to the point in the course of logical calculations)

z
zsoft 26.11.21

with this quest I had a bug at each stage everything hung ... that is, I cleaned the yard ... nothing happened, a new task was not given I solved the problem like this: I went to the farthest lock (to the first village), and back to the next point and ran to the fort, the stage was counted and did the next one and so on until it passed (...

l

zsoft,
I collected the entire settlement, and there were 5 people with me in total, and I chose a head-on attack and passed, after the uterus, gathered in the courtyard of the NPC immediately sat down at the transmitter, and created a generator for 10, and everything went

l

and even then I did not even destroy all the eggs anyway

A
ARTGhost19 26.11.21

trapa cotton wool Healthy, I have the same problem, have you found a solution? thank you in advance.

l

ARTGhost19
went through with downloaded safes, but I do not advise someone else's safe to download problems with locks and breaking the terminal I had to write it and download it myself, player.removeperk (Id perk)
player.addperk 000523ff cracker 1
player.addperk 00052400 cracker 2
player.addperk 00052401 cracker 3
player.addperk 001d246a cracker 4
then the same with hacker
player.addperk 00052403 hacker 1
player.addperk 00052404 hacker 2
player.addperk 00052405 hacker 3
player.addperk 001d245d hacker 4
and redistribute two for the remaining points for a new one (for example level 23-24 set.level (and which level do you want to become)

A
ARTGhost19 26.11.21

ladder cotton
Thank you. But I found this solution, if that for the future completequest min02 worked
out, but there was a small problem, before this mission I still had quests to talk to the preston, that is, I had already cleaned everything up but did not speak to him, The mission with the castle ended through the entered ID, but Preston stands there anyway and repeats the same thing. Now I am looking for a solution to how to complete these side quests.

S
SimonGhostRiley141 26.11.21

Is it possible to somehow clear the castle from the shit of the swamps and the remains of eggs?