3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m_roma 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Contacting the moderators. NPC Scabbard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, we all know perfectly well that NPCs in all parts of the game, including in the third witcher, walk without a scabbard, with the exception of a couple of characters, these are witchers and Ciri, who, after patch 1.10, also walk without a scabbard. If you have the time and desires, - dear modders, - Is it possible to create a mod that adds the Witcher 3 to the game, all NPCs have a scabbard, otherwise they walk with magnetized swords, it's not beautiful. The players will be grateful to you, the races could not be developed, so you can help.
I myself am not a modernization and not a programmer, therefore I wrote this appeal, please do not spit.
I clearly know one thing after patch 1.11, for B3 all the witchers and Ciri lost the scabbard, a fix has already been created on the nexus that fixes this. I do not know English and there is no registration on the nexus, if anyone has registration, then you can contact the moderator who created this fix and offer to create a scabbard for all NPCs, but then he started, instead of creating something useful, he began to change swords
Here is a link to this fix http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/978/?
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 26.11.21

tsyri)))))

S
Stribogg 26.11.21

As a bit of a programmer, I explain to you - to return the scabbard where they were already is one thing, but to make them if they are not initially is quite another. Himself absolutely the same opinion, but alas and ah. Take my word for it - it's almost impossible to do this (((
I made myself silver swords from steel ones (I love swords with sabers-cleavers, otherwise Geralt has some needles in his hands, it's not solid), so make the scabbard for these swords open as it should be for all the , it did not work, because there was nothing in the game for this initially, I had to leave the closed ones, which does not look ice (sometimes the cleaver climbs out of the scabbard visually)

m
m_roma 26.11.21

diablo_7_13
What's her name? Fix

m
m_roma 26.11.21

Stribogg
You can after all try in the first part, too, the scabbard was not. But they created a mod. He wasn't perfect. But still there was

d
diablo_7_13 26.11.21

Roman Bear
Ciri

S
Stribogg 26.11.21

Roman Medved
Here everything is arranged a little more complicated .. It takes a long time to explain .. I would be glad myself, because a folk with naked swords in their bosoms is not ice ..

m
m_roma 26.11.21

Stribogg
That's for sure. Everything seems to be realistic, the graph is a class. And then a person comes to you with a sword in his bosom and the whole atmosphere of reality disappears

S
Stribogg 26.11.21

If you need silver cleavers, I can share. Statement made paru- of "princess" and of the "sword of Ophir" (Ophir together with the saber Algirdas looks cool, too lazy to do a screen, as the walk back to the beginning)
Spoiler

m
m_roma 26.11.21

Stribogg
I think nothing is possible. I already said this.
Here is a screen of this mod from the first chat.
http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/129/994/original/witcher-2009-12-06-16-27-07-23.jpg

I just ask you to try, create a team from friends ... It is difficult for one, so I say to contact the author of the mod who created the fix and, if possible, by those authors who created the scabbard for 1 part. Attempt is not torture

I once tried to write to developers. The only sense from this is zero, they do not listen to Russians, although they say that the SD project red is always with the Russians for you, and then even on the forum they do not answer

S
Stribogg 26.11.21

Roman Medved
fix I myself have already made a long time ago, there is nothing complicated, just write a little code in a couple of files, like "forced", if the game messes up .. So with a scabbard on his belt, this author, alas, is unlikely to help .. a lot you need to tinker in the game engine, believe me, it just seems that garbage, some kind of scabbard, but if they are not initially, then everything is much more complicated .. well, maybe someday there will be a person who can master it, but so far even those who made swords for Geralt, could not screw the same scabbard to the slot for the silver swords that I mentioned.

m
m_roma 26.11.21

Well Stribogg
Well waiting. I can't do anything, I just created a theme. We are waiting for that master

W
Woulter ben 26.11.21

Roman Medved
This mod is not enough! Another fix for non-automatic sheathing of swords would be done.

m
m_roma 26.11.21

Woulter Ben
This fix is ​​somewhere I saw it somewhere. I found
http://www.diablo1.ru/witcher3/mod-no-auto-sword-sheathe.php

W
Woulter ben 26.11.21

Roman Bear

I downloaded the last update from the nexus does not work. Only the distance commander fix works and does not automatically reach the blade before the fight.

m
m_roma 26.11.21

Already created on a nexus, uploaded ships but have not yet posted
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1035/?
Scabbard for all NPCs

O
Old_Nick 26.11.21

Roman Medved
Have you tried to put it?
Interested in how much the game loads?
Somewhere in Novigrad, each guard has a good texture ... I'm afraid my bucket will die completely :(

G
Grandfather MastDai 26.11.21

Old_Nick
I also uploaded the same mod here yesterday, but it's still quiet. I did not check it myself, because after two full playthroughs, I demolished the game. Now I will play only after the release of "Blood and Wine"
Shl. The author on the nexus does not write anything about the drop in performance.

m
m_roma 26.11.21

ZorbaBudda
Old_Nick
Yes, I put a completely different topic, no glitches so far, and the game is perceived differently, the FPS does not seem to fall. And with my 20s, I can feel it. only when the npc dies, the scabbard disappears,

all those with swords now have a scabbard, this is the class

here is my screen, look at the npc behind

m
m_roma 26.11.21

Here now all this mod has been flooded, they are probably choosing the best