3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wandering Philosof 26.11.21 11:04 pm

You deceived me - and I am angry with you! (Diablo 2)

Excerpt from the local phage
"How much traffic does Diablo II eat?
For a whole day of the game, taking into account 112 races to the Decanter for runes and passing two episodes of NM - almost 15 meters of traffic. Without any programs like TrafficCompressor. Because of it, by the way, in Diablo II is impossible to play - ping flies up to the sky ...
If you stand in the chat, you will lose 15 KB of traffic per hour.
If you play while standing in the first act, then you will lose 1.5-2. MB of traffic.
If you play intensely on the mefa and pindle then 3 -5 MB of traffic.
If you play on helle in 8 windows, 8-9 MB.
If you play with necromancers with skeletons and furizons with several characters in the throne - 12-15 MB of traffic (this is a huge rarity). "

So, my diablo eats stably and at least 45 megabytes in 8 hours on mostly Baalrans ... so edit your phage - and write something like the following
"blah blah blah ...
... but keep in mind that the real values ​​of megabytes are always depend only on your provider - and before you start playing on our game server with an impeccable reputation - we kindly ask you to familiarize yourself in more detail with the quality of your Internet connection ... so that we don’t get lost in front of you DESOI "
18 Comments
Sort by:
e
easyman 26.11.21

sue ...

N
Nickolle 26.11.21

Count them :(

D
DrunkenStyle 26.11.21

The author is not a bore. Did you understand? author NOT-FOR-OU-YES !!! :)

N
Nabob 26.11.21

Author, rule your brain. First, learn to read, not form letters into words. The ability to read also includes understanding the meaning of what you read.
ps the keyword in your post is Baalrans.

q
qwerty1999 26.11.21

If Baal with necromancers skeletons and furizonkami having few characters in the throne -. 12-15 mb traffic (this is a huge rarity) "

? Then you said that :) 12-15 mb per hour
You Is not this he quoted the eight hours it? How much will be?

Look, multiply with a column:

Well, sho? Clearly, no?

This is the case of necromancers and furizons, but they are not on every brigade. So 45MB came out
Quite acceptable.

E
Evil.ExE 26.11.21

The author wanted to give a ride for the smart guy, but unfortunately he just publicly shit and showed everyone that he had a head to have it. I wanted to write with numbers, but qwerty1999 has already chewed everything up. Wandering Philosof, next time think about what you write well, so as not to look stupid)))

E
ElectroDNK 26.11.21

Ooohahahaha !! aftars like you live in the forest and they have huge horns on their heads (if it's a male, if it's a female, then at least) people should explain to you on the forum what kind of provider you have? I think you should know this yourself ...

H
Hellion86 26.11.21

"And ya mad at you" - the new catch phrase pg. ATP parzhal.

q
qwerty1999 26.11.21

"You are not responding to my answer" It

reminded me of something :)

q
qwerty1999 26.11.21

PlayGround.ru

H
Hellion86 26.11.21

PlayGround.ru

H
Hellion86 26.11.21

Your posts upset Jack, have mercy

L
Lamborghini_ 26.11.21

Frankie, don’t touch the horns! D

f
fedorkras 26.11.21

qwerty1999 and Hellion86, made fun, many thanks to xD

W
Wandering Philosof 26.11.21

Excuse me, I’m hurt =) I won’t take it to court ...

N
Nickolle 26.11.21

xD

Z
Zloy_mentjara 26.11.21

Jack pleased))))

m
max54 26.11.21

Enough necropolises for today ...