3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 26.11.21 11:04 pm

Do companion perks remain after they leave GG (Fallout 4)

Actually, the question has been asked. Just wondering - stir up with everyone or with someone in particular? Simply, if their perks remain, then I will torture all companions, and if not ... then no.
15 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 26.11.21

Perks remain.
Specially checked in a pip-boy, after parting.

X
XBoy360 26.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Can it not be that they are, like, just not active? Or do they actually work?

a
ashleyalicia 26.11.21

XBoy360 is
perhaps difficult to check if active or inactive - I think once it is written in the pip battle that the perk is active

f
fox 453 26.11.21

callmegod << b data-reply = "14253379"> callmegod
and where exactly in the pipboy these additional perks are displayed in the ability section, I didn’t see something, whether I’m playing with a companion or one new perks are not added. For example, I took Robert McCready with me, so I should have a Shooter perk and where you can see what it is or is active.

b
bwana tomatto 26.11.21

Curie and Piper, for sure, remain, but Keith perk "Adrenaline" in "Pip Boy" is not displayed, it may not remain.

V
Verzor 26.11.21

Remain. Checked more than once.
fox 453
Perks are displayed in abilities. To get the perk, you must first raise the level of relations to the maximum.

s
saa0891 26.11.21

fox 453

f
fox 453 26.11.21

Sonic778
in more than one article on the internet did not come across a mention that the relationship should be maximum to get a perk. In NV, he took a partner and got a perk.

V
Verzor 26.11.21

fox 453
This is not NV. And about the perk - it's easy to check.

f
forkiller 26.11.21

XBoy360
Remain. By the way, some companions give very pretty perks. So it's better to muddle with everyone to the very best relationship. I just don’t know if the dog is giving a th-string or not?

X
XBoy360 26.11.21

forkiller
Doesn't. All guides are written.

f
forkiller 26.11.21

XBoy360
It turns out that the dog is the most useless partner. The only benefit is looking for and dragging a swag

c
callmegod 26.11.21

The dog has some advantages.
It is smaller in size. It is more difficult to get into it, incl. and in the wat. The dog does not complain about anything, and even if you accidentally hook him with a grenade, he will not point the barrel at you. That happened a couple of times with fellow humanoids and had to roll back the save.

A
AleksB 26.11.21

forkiller
On the contrary, he is the most useful partner - there is a 3-level perk for increasing damage, increasing wearable weight and something else there, this perk only works if you ate GG without a companion - so the most interesting Dog is not considered this perk companion when it is taken in partners. =)

S
StrangerSE 26.11.21

callmegod
You just need a perk from the Charisma tree so that your teammates cannot be shot.