3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostoprav99 26.11.21 11:04 pm

>>>> Solving the problem with saving (Kung Fu Panda)

Hello, after climbing the forum, I still managed to launch the Russian version of the game, and also solve the problems with saving.
So, let's begin.
First, install the game, then in the installed game in the levels, audio, text folders, rename all the RUS subfolders to ENG (it will take about 10 minutes)
Then download this: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/7269/
From archive, drop Game.exe into the game folder, replacing the original.
Now, we solve the problem with saves:
Create the My Documents folder where you want, then go to Start and
select properties on the My Documents icon In the first tab below (Placement of the destination folder), select the My Documents folder that you created, and click Apply.
All is ready. Now everything will be fine. (I checked it myself today, everything is ok with the version from 1c)
17 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Underclass Hero_ 26.11.21

Posiba, it helped me a lot

y
yankidodson 26.11.21

I can not solve the problem with saving on VIST, I installed this patch and still saving does not work.

_
_Underclass Hero_ 26.11.21

I did it on X Pi

a
avrak 26.11.21

I bought 1C for children from the left publisher, it was not saved, Vista Ultimate SP1. Create a My Documents folder on any disk, then go to Start and on the My Documents icon, select properties, the Folder tab, Move, select the My Documents folder that you created, and click Apply. Everything worked. Thanks to Kostoprav99 for the tip. The kids love the game.

G
Gofer 26.11.21

Help! Doesn't start at all !!!! Game exe. (incorrectly configured). ???? reinstalling it did not give it, the child is all in snot, help me pliz!

M
Mr. Sneyk_360 26.11.21

At me, all the rules are preserved)))) I play on XBOX)))))

n
namad93 26.11.21

What the hell, the game is not being saved. writes "an error occurred while saving the file may be damaged."

n
namad93 26.11.21

I tried everything that was written here, nothing helped.

n
namad93 26.11.21

HELP please

D
DEvid 26.11.21

here I have windows 7 and there is no such

A
Antonio Banderas 26.11.21

!ANSWER! 1. Right-click on the game and click on "Fix compatibility problems", 2. Select the second, 3. Then
in the first, check the box and click "Next", 4. Click on "Windows 98 / Windows ME", 5. "Start programs ", 6.
Quit quickly or
quit the incompatibility program, 7. The game works, norms, checked! :) And no file is needed !!!!!!!

W
Wolfpro1 26.11.21

Antonio Banderos
thanks it really helped me a lot;) and really no file needed it took a minute or even less)) thank you bro :)

t
tuzemez 26.11.21

Antonio Banderos
helped me too, thank you very much

I
I'm a fighter, you're fin 26.11.21

the link does not work

A
AlexBond2001 26.11.21

Kostoprav99
Thank you, I did everything as written and everything worked

P
Polina Kolchik 26.11.21

Antonio Banderos
I do not have these Windows options what should I do ??

G
GreeDeZ 20.01.23

Antonio Banderas
15 years have passed, but it is still relevant for the seven. You probably already have a family, children, or something worse. But wherever you are, thank you brother. I was already desperate to solve the problem.