3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Gantimurov 26.11.21 11:04 pm

Throw away quest items (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone!
Please help. I remember that earlier on the nexus there was a mod that allowed you to put all things, including quest items, in the storage.
If anyone knows where to find one, or who has such a mod, please share :)
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 26.11.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/859/? (analogous to the cleardevelop command)
There is only one, but it resets all things / level, etc.
It is much easier to install a console, download a database of items and register removeitem (and the name of an unnecessary item).

M
Maxim Gantimurov 26.11.21

Levokos
Thank you very much :)
But it is not very good to delete all quest items individually. It's just that the game is almost over (side square too), the quest items are now a wagon, and they also take up the weight. Well, my eyes are unhealthy.

O
Old_Nick 26.11.21

Maxim Gantimurov
The above mod is exactly what (dropping items) allows.
It is not "analogous to the cleardevelop command". This is an add-on for cleardevelop.
Those. the point is that before resetting the level of the GG, throw out any things from the inventory, reset the level through the console, and then pick up the loot. As I understand it, just what you need;)
And yes - the mod does not affect the level of the GG in any way.
Unfortunately, it will not allow dropping the quest gear into the "storage" (only items from the "weapons" and "garbage" sections remain available for transfer to the store). Simple - the restriction on moving "to the ground" from the section "quest" items is removed. Accordingly, you need to be careful:
a) quest items can now be randomly sold
b) if you throw out items in an updated location (for example, the main hall of the CM or Chameleon), then after updating the lock, they will disappear: (
In short, I recommend putting the mod, throwing out items only on the already completed quests and demolishing the mod