3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TranE. 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Sharing opinions (Virtua Tennis 2009)

Another part of the world's best tennis simulator series.
82 Comments
Sort by:
y
yokii 26.11.21

And where can I get it?

D
Dimon_2706 26.11.21

I saw the current on the XBOX360, and on the PC it seems to appear on June 30, I don't know for sure

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

yes ... not yet ..

m
m8dv8d 26.11.21

I played on HVOKH. Playing a career is SO BORING. It was enough for me to rise to the 40th line of amateurs. Abandoned.
You can play only with friends or, at worst, in Exhebition setting the difficulty settings above average. And so, I didn't like the game. I will not put it on a computer.
If you have HOBOX - play Top Spin 3. If you have PC - it's better to play something else)))

S
Scorpbrutal 26.11.21

I will definitely download the game
should be interesting

g
gyddini 26.11.21

The same as in the previous parts ... Even the graphics have not improved, and the gameplay is old from the time of the first part ... In general, there is no shoge!

H
HunterWildHead 26.11.21

Black screen after launch! (Repack)

J
Justy ... 26.11.21

a very boring game (and the graphics are not very good. Top spin is much better!

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

yes, the game hasn't changed at all, top spin will do it right away

S
Scorpbrutal 26.11.21

and when will the rusik be?

D
Dimon_2706 26.11.21

He is already on the PG here

S
Scorpbrutal 26.11.21

this is fake

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

Dimon_2706 the
whole PG is crammed with this x already ... you will also distribute links here, smart guy .. check before you give the link

D
Dimon_2706 26.11.21

Sorry, it's just that the game itself is still swinging, I haven't checked anything before, yes, it turned out to be a fake

f
fisheer 26.11.21

I really liked the game))), it's fun to play with friends) and will there be a rusik?

S
Scorpbrutal 26.11.21

will be)
but how to play on one computer?

D
Dimon_2706 26.11.21

Same as in VT3 - not as interesting as in Top Spin

S
Scorpbrutal 26.11.21

Is it true that Virtua Tennis focuses on entertainment and arcade quality,
while Top Spin focuses on accurate simulation of the gameplay?
that is, Top Spin is better?

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

top spin yes, it will be better)

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

it's not the same for everybody. It was not interesting for me to play in top Spin at all after I played Virtua Tennis for the first time.

And on the subject: In the new part, there is simply a terrible editor of the players, I have not seen such bastard faces even in 2007 ... There are no eyebrows at all when you choose which beard to change (well, if you need to), they don't even change, how did you choose the Basic face, slightly corrected his lips, nose, etc. and that's it, nothing else can be done) ..