3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonTwR 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Question about patches (Please answer now and not in the morning) (Fallout 4)

In general, the question is a Pirate version 1.1.30. Can I patch it about this patch with this patch
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_update_v1_2_33_0_beta-110083/
and if so, you can read more in HP.
and then right now I'm finishing going through the main quest, looking for pozemku and cities Wildly FPS sags to 1.
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 26.11.21

How many operatives?

D
DemonTwR 26.11.21

BoB_Er
Here read all the locations ran around without even starting the Socket quest Fell Super Mutants here and there were no lags.
Computer config Main Stone: QuadCore AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition 965, 3400 MHz
Operative: 6144 GB DDR3 + 3 Flash drive via ready Boost
Vidyakh: Sapphire Radeon R9 270 2 GB
so don't need it here Iron Weak and other speculations!

D
DemonTwR 26.11.21

Also, here it was felling and all there was a cloud of shooters there were no lags! ! !

B
BoB_Er 26.11.21

the game steadily eats 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe the patch will help with wild freezes (I was not helped by only 4 gigabytes of RAM) these 3 gigabytes via ready Boost are simply ridiculous, a flash drive cannot work as fast as a RAM.

D
DemonTwR 26.11.21

BoB_Er
So your Iron 6 GB!
In short, everything with you tovarisch is clear you are So-so special.
And the owner of Penka, probably still I5 or I7,
is

still hanging folded stably 3 GB eats

_
_nick69_ 26.11.21

Quite. The patch works great on pirate.
PS PG lay down, almost created 1000 messages; D

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.11.21

rutri4ek
Yeah, the guy doesn't know yet .. I also have 6 gigs of RAM, so the game eats five of them and another 7 gigs of the swap file. But at the same time, FPS does not drop to 1.

F
FooZzee 26.11.21

Why does your folich eat so much opera? I have stable 3 GB out of 16 and that's it ... Why such wild numbers?

B
Bard Buttercup 26.11.21

A little off topic: Is it normal that the game eats up 10 GB of swap file? It will be a bit too much

A
Andryukha Maximov 26.11.21

BoB_Er
Well, I have 8 hectares of opera, it still lags after an hour of play. I read somewhere that the engine of the game is crooked, i.e. he clogs the operative, but he does not know how to clean from already "unnecessary" files, therefore only restarting the game helps. In general, New Vegas was built on the same engine, so in theory Fallout 4 can be run on a much weaker machine (within reason, of course), if you train the engine to clean up after itself in the RAM.

ZY I could be wrong, but it seems that in some patch (or is it alone? I don't really follow this, I lost interest) the developed will teach (or have already trained) the engine to clean up where it shit.

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.11.21

FooZzee Provide a screen
where your game is eating three gigs of operatives. Or do you look in the task manager when the game is minimized? Then you will be disappointed.

Spoiler
In the memory monitor, the first number is the RAM, the second is the paging file. In difficult places, the numbers are larger

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.11.21

Andryukha Maksimov
Yes, it seems to have gotten better with the last patch. If there are friezes, they have become noticeably shorter. I dare to assume that the RAM has become better cleaned, but the paging file still does not keep up with it, although there is still progress compared to the first version.

F
FooZzee 26.11.21

ZlobnyDed
What kind of monitor, where to download or how to turn it on? Let's take off the screen with such a monitor

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.11.21

FooZzee
MSI Afterburner
The instructions tell you how to enable certain indicators

D
DemonTwR 26.11.21

Right now I recorded the video to Skin in MSI Afterburner

That's what I'm talking about in Boston.

A
Andryukha Maximov 26.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Since the paging file is located in local memory, i.e. on the HDD, then it a priori will not keep up with the RAM, since the read speed from the HDD is approximately 40-55 MB / s (and the recording is even less). For RAM, this figure is not one order of magnitude higher. Closer read / write rates of local memory for an SSD disk (on my example, 450 MB / s).

Theoretically, the paging file can keep up with the RAM only if the system is on an SSD (by default, the paging file is in the same place), provided that it is connected to the SATA 3 port (it has a bandwidth of 6 Gb / s), and a powerful processor controls all this, which Any Intel i5 (or better i7) top versions. But nevertheless, the difference in speed between clearing the paging file and RAM will be noticeable, although perhaps not noticeable to the eye.

D
DemonTwR 26.11.21

Andryukha Maksimov
Yes, if I used to treat Pentiums Tolerantly, now when in each of their processes there is a Vidyakha installed in their furnace.
because it Affects the durability of the stone (Processor)!
or if you are Such a Fan of Penkov Tell me Ways to disable the built-in Stone (percent) _ Vidyahi or name 3 Processors released in the last 3 years where there is no Built-in Stone (percent) Vidyahi! ! !

B
Bard Buttercup 26.11.21

DemonTwR
or name 3 Processors released during the last 3 years where there is no Vidyahi
Pff built into the Stone (percent) , all processes are on the socket 2011, 2011 (3). Buy them if you don't like the built-in HD graphics

H
HWAII 26.11.21

DemonTwR I
sympathize, playing at 30 fps in the first person is very annoying, the image on the screen does not exactly keep up with the mouse