3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
isolovev_1990 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Bug preventing play in all modes. Please help ...! (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

I bought it on 12/04/2015 on Uplay, Might and Magic: Heroes 7. Playing in any mode (company, single player, over the network) when transferring a turn or loading a previously started game, a bug constantly appears in the development of the hero, which does not allow the game to continue. At a certain moment, the hero loses all previously acquired skills and magic spells, regardless of the level, what should I do?
Example: my hero is level 10, I fully developed one skill branch (air magic, for example), loaded a saved game or took a new move (this happens in all game modes I CHECKED), I find that the hero is also level 10. but there are no previously discovered skills and magic spells. Then you need to download everything anew, and from the 10th level, but this is not possible !!!! How to fix it?
2 Comments
Sort by:
i
isolovev_1990 26.11.21

Has anyone encountered such a problem ??? Moreover, reloading the save, any even earlier one on this map, does not help. Only restarting the map!

I
IvanoffSerg 26.11.21

isolovev_1990 I came across.
SpoilerAbout patch 1.5. I have a license for the game. Before patch 1.5, everything was fine, so the game crashed sometimes, but very good. rarely. After installing 1.5 (everything is installed automatically), I fully realized that there are real bugs in the game - so, after restarting the Heroes and various synchronizations of my saves with the Uplay cloud, GG loses most of the skills and everything, Karl ALL, spells from the book. It's good that I managed to go through the plot, I play cards, so I wondered if this downgrade had a bottom - it looks like it doesn't: I got the GG level ten (that is, he had 10 skills activated), now GG is level 30 and not a single skill. Uplay technical support is silent for the second week. Honestly, I'm shocked if it was worth paying 2k to get such a g. Better from a torrent ... Only now I bought the game in October, so I was able to fully enjoy different jambs. But you're in luck: