3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flint174 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Earning caps in the game. (Fallout 4)

Who earns caps how? what are the ways besides dragging mountains of loot? I've fiddled with trade counters in the settlements, but the benefits did not suit me. Cenchuari has three stalls on the 1st level with 17 people. and an income of 50-10 caps. In general, not enough, I would like to hear the experienced oligarchs of the wasteland =)
16 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 26.11.21

I climbed a lot in houses, factories, etc., where there are a lot of covers, quests and loot. He put up the largest counters in the settlements, pumped his charisma so that he could knock money out of employers, sold everything he could find unnecessary. What level are you?

M
Mishutka_ept 26.11.21

Flint174
Well, you just hammer both yourself and your companion to the limit with loot, then you sell it.

_
_Ozymandias_ 26.11.21

player.additem f 20 000
Only if you don't have much time.

F
Flint174 26.11.21

_nick69_ the
first character 49, charisma at max, completed the main quest for the BS and it became uninteresting to play further. Now I think to start first, I think to invest in settlements or not.

F
Flint174 26.11.21

just here and there I meet people who claim that they have a lot of money in the game, but how they got it - silence

k
krakaziabra 26.11.21

For 48 levels, I scored a total of ten thousand caps, but traded little, because there is simply no sense, all the best equipment is either found or crafted, so x-01, a supehammer, a gatling, a minigun, a fat man and a bunch of other gear for all occasions. I never saw the point in being stingy and collecting covers.

J
James_Mails 26.11.21

I have 15 lvl and already 3200 caps (I spent 2000 on the house). It is quite normal, I complete the task, I pull money from everyone to the maximum, and recently I got up on medications.

R
Real shepard 26.11.21

I personally, as I started the game, scored on the plot and spent, well, about 60-70 hours on exploring the world, and you can find so much in it that then you just take all this unnecessary stuff, and go to the merchants in Diamond City, Good Neighborhood, etc. .d
And if you choose this type of passage, then the need for covers, after level 10, disappears in every possible way,
For with my level 47, I HAVE EVERYTHING)

B
Barsagar 26.11.21

I have a question. What for?
I didn't buy anything. 17K lids. Passed the game for the institute. And without even wearing power armor. On the Middle level.

F
Flint174 26.11.21

Real Shepard
I'm interested in game tricks, maybe setting up settlements, maybe some other ways. Everyone can sell loot =) I just didn't have a lot from the shelves

L
Legion1130 26.11.21

Flint174
Treatment facilities add purified water to the warehouse of the workshop every day. It is enough to build several treatment facilities and sell water.

A
Ajsberg 26.11.21

Chop enemies with melee weapons, and sell cartridges))) This is what my friend does. I mainly sell bonfire food)

R
Red barels 26.11.21

selling junk norms brings

F
Flint174 26.11.21

Legion1130
in Cenchuari is average and there are two industrial ones, there is no that income, plus a sales market is needed. Most of all, I climbed on the quest with medicines. By the way, you should try to make preparations.

F
Flint174 26.11.21

invalid dok
is trivial

_
_Irbis_ 26.11.21

Extraction of purified water is a simple and reliable way to generate income.
For example, in Senchuari I now have 10 industrial water treatment plants, plus several small ones. Water production is 426 units. Every time I return there after clearing the next location or completing the next quest, about 300 units of purified water appear in the workshop. With a charisma of 11 and a tier 2 "cap collector" perk, a unit of purified water costs 14 caps. I also have 5 different merchants there. Selling them water, I get about 2500 caps at a time, and I store the rest of the water. In addition, barter is available in the game, and this water can be directly exchanged for the desired product from merchants.
But in the game, if I'm not mistaken, there is such a feature that water does not accumulate in the workshop above a certain amount. As it accumulates, it should be regularly transferred somewhere else, for example, in a nearby chest. Such a mechanic seems to apply to all items that eventually dig up in the workshop.