3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Complete devotion to the main characters in the game. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Such a problem, all the secondary characters received level 5 devotion, received all the buns, tasks appeared with them on the map for which it was shown that they would give experience, I went up to them, there is a scene where Jacob and Evie talk to them, they are thanked, etc. ., but in the end I get nothing, although the character level is 8. Bug or should it be?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dobbi 26.11.21

As soon as devotion reaches the desired level, you get a bun right away, you don't have to talk.

R
Roman Pivovarov 26.11.21

Dobbi
I'm not talking about that. I have already received all the things from them, and this is how you reach the 5th level of devotion, a mark appears on the map, you go there and talk to the character, they also give experience there

H
Hyper2020 26.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
I have the same, apparently so conceived. When all three were approached, they simply said thank you and that's it, the level of both Persians is 10th.

y
yasava 26.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
It's the same for me. Just a "goodbye" conversation. Perhaps a bug or a defect - the developers wanted to give the last item at the last meeting, but in fact they made it so that the item was given before the farewell conversation.

R
Roman Pivovarov 26.11.21

yasava
Hyper2020
Got it, thanks!

r
red2fox 26.11.21

Completed the game, climbed into achievements. The strange thing is that there is an achievement "Firm Foundation" which says "Reach the 1st level of devotion for all allies", which is not considered for me. Can you list the allies who have these levels in general?

Henry counts for a Templar hunt, a Policeman for a bounty hunt, O'Dea for freeing the children, Ned Vined (female) for delivering and stealing goods. And then there is Robert - racing, fighting. I did a bunch of different quests for these guys. So the question is, what did you miss?

D
DarkStorm1987 26.11.21

red2fox
There is also Darwin, Dickens, Marx and Queen Victoria and it seems someone else, I haven't finished the game yet.

P
Playersaharan 26.11.21

DarkStorm1987
+ another supporter is in the Helix Fault.

D
Dobbi 26.11.21

DarkStorm1987
hmm ... the ones listed by you do not have a loyalty scale. Red2fox's answer + another person listed below.
red2fox
In sequence 6 (at least it was so for me). Pay attention to "Thames, a lot of urine)))" there will be a new icon. And not a bad game twist, there will be the last person who has the scale. If not mistaken to mine everything.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

y
yasava 26.11.21

red2fox
Churchill in WWI