3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marcel Mullin 26.11.21 11:17 pm

How not to get into the back of a truck! (Far Cry 4)

In the first mission for Noor, after killing all the enemies, I can't get into the back of the truck. Help me!
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marcel Mullin 26.11.21

I slipped this moment. So sometimes a polite friend is

M
MrRa 26.11.21

you can kill everyone except the driver

l
longerr2007 26.11.21

MrRa
Naturally) Who then will drive the truck).

M
MrRa 26.11.21

ashleyalicia
I offered one of the options, if he wants to kill ..
but in the next location, he didn't kill a single one at all until Paul was taken prisoner

R
Roman Romanov123 26.11.21

I play on ps4 with an official disc
On the same topic - where you need to get into the truck - everyone except the driver is quietly currencies, I go from the side of the warehouse, there is a truck, the button to get in does not offer to press, it happens that the truck just drove off - I go from the side of the warehouse to the back of the truck and I find myself in the dark, I hear a speech about Paul and that's it ... darkness - the weapon changes, but you can't see it, the map is called up and nothing happens - just 5. Then I try to run somewhere and the animal eats me.
Help pliz.

S
SKIVBandeRas 26.11.21

Roman Romanov123
It is hardly relevant for you, but it can help others. I also had this. There were no buttons to enter and I jumped from the roof onto it, then climbed down inside. The truck drove off a bit for some reason. I managed to sit down only after I stopped killing anyone there, and distracted everyone with a bear. I walked calmly to the warehouse and climbed into the truck. This time he was standing close to the warehouse and an action button appeared.

P
Paul_SH 26.11.21

Roman Romanov123
SKIVBandeRas
"City of Pain mission bug: black screen after boarding a truck"