3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 26.11.21 11:17 pm

NexusMod (Fallout 4)

Before installing it, I set the lock to 30 fps, changing the iPresentInterval value in the ini file to 2 and it worked, but now when starting the game through Nexus (otherwise the mods in the game do not work), this lock was removed altogether, although in the ini file the same value , I even put "read only", didn't help.
And why do the mods disappear if you just run from the game shortcut? at the same time in the nexus I put a tick on the mod and it immediately disappears when you start it through the shortcut.
2 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 26.11.21

fre33e
in the first version launcher, when you change one parameter in the ini file, you can start all the modifications. And then the mod manager is not really needed. When installing the patch, you need to save the launcher separately, and then return it to the game folder instead of the new one. Everything. I did that.
You can also change another parameter in the ini file so that all other plugins can read the game, and in general, without a launcher and a mod manager, all mods will work with the game.
I can't tell the lines themselves how they look right now, because I'm reinstalling the system for the second day. But they are, and at least the option with a launcher before the patch works.
You need to read the rules for installing modifications on the nexus, there all the methods come across in the description.

l
lordspas 26.11.21

fre33e
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/others/faq/ read