3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GWINBLEYDD 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Outdoor crash issue after ENB removal. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone. Recently I set myself Rampage ENB. I played a little with it - I didn't like it, I decided to delete it. And after the removal, some kind of "HE" began, namely, crashes from the game when leaving the room. Do not care if you are in the city or on the street, if you leave any closed room, it flies to the desktop. Has anyone come across this? How to fix this?
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 26.11.21

net preservation do can be? how it is done there.
I honestly don't know what else.

G
GWINBLEYDD 26.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
I don’t think it will help, because if you put this ENB back, then everything goes fine - you can go outside and no crashes, but this ENB eats FPS a lot, so I want to remove it. And you can't remove it, since the game starts crashing when you try to leave the room.

PS The strangest thing is that I put another ENB and while I am in the main menu, I turned off the effects from the new ENB via Shift + F12, loaded the save outdoors - loaded, turned on ENB again via Shift + F12 - crash! What is wrong with the previous ENB I do not understand.

PS In general, the game works without ENB, but not for long, at most a minute, maybe less, after which the same crash.

D
Darth aleks 26.11.21

Same problem! Installed Journery 1.1 there is ENB built in by default. FPS is eating. When d3d9.dll is removed, crashes begin. Help me please! Also, this damn ENB does not find a discrete graphics card and runs on integrated graphics. Why the hell it can't be optionally installed, damn it.