3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ulisses_184 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Put a companion behind the counter (Fallout 4)

it was possible to put the kate behind the bar and although she did not trade, she kept herself in place regularly. now it is impossible to repeat not with Kate, not with others. who knows how it works?
16 Comments
Sort by:
W
WladV 26.11.21

Ulisses_184
Only settlers can be appointed to the positions of farmers, sellers, suppliers, scavengers, defense and artillery operator. Also, you cannot assign to these positions. In settlements where there are residents, instead of the name "settler", when you hover over a resident, names appear. These are plot characters.

V
Verzor 26.11.21

It is best to appoint no-names for such cases, since everyone else is very lazy about their posts and can easily leave their post.
Try to delete (save) the store, and then put it back.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 26.11.21

I have an excellent defense of McCready and some other guy ... forgot his name ... (in daimon city the type who asks for cola nuclei, then he can be sent to his village)

U
Ulisses_184 26.11.21

WladV is
possible. a specific example - Ann was somehow there from the radio station of a goodman, who was a prisoner of the super mutants, is freely appointed to any position, but this does not work out with companions

J
James_Mails 26.11.21

Can someone tell me, when I put the chela to trade (without a name), then only "exchange" was possible, but there was no trade, you can trade only with NPCs who have a Name, but they constantly leave. Does everyone have such a special current or am I so special?

v
vatsonification 26.11.21

James_Mails the
merchant you appoint trades only with settlers, and your workshop is getting lids

J
James_Mails 26.11.21

vatsonification
uh, not really, I traded with NPCs who have names, they have starting capital somewhere 200 caps, + different things

v
vatsonification 26.11.21

James_Mails
Yes, trade caravans are constantly moving (and in fact, they appear out of nowhere and disappear there)
PS the first time I mistakenly answered you, it was the answer to the forum topic

J
James_Mails 26.11.21

vatsonification
I did not write about the caravan, but about the trading posts in the settlement, that it is possible to trade in them only if you put an NPC with a name, and if without a name (well, "settler"), then there is no possibility. But those who have a name, often go somewhere ...

v
vatsonification 26.11.21

James_Mails I
guess that in order to trade with an NPC with a name, it is not necessary to put it behind the counter

J
James_Mails 26.11.21

vatsonification
Well, I'm talking about my settlement, right there you can't trade with everyone in a row, maximum exchange if with your own, and in order to trade, you need to put the NPC behind the counter, and then you can.

T
TheCrosser 26.11.21

James_Mails
Take the NPCs off the counter, and put the counter itself in the workshop, and then do it all over again. It helped me, trade reappeared.

J
James_Mails 26.11.21

TheCrosser
In the future I will try when the time will be. And then I grabbed a bunch of tasks, and I wasted to do it, otherwise I don’t have enough money. Thanks for the advice)

F
Firsasho 26.11.21

James_Mails
The problem with MB is that trading is only available at a certain time, but the designated NPCs still stand behind the counter even after hours and only exchange is available for them. And so the settlers regularly trade.

J
James_Mails 26.11.21

Firsasho
everything is possible

B
Barsagar 26.11.21

As far as I noticed, the nominal Persians have a very difficult task with the appointment. If Coldsworth kicks a noodle by default in the game, it won't be possible to assign him somewhere, all the same, he will suffer garbage. Just like Garvey, he will roam around Senchuari in any way, creating the appearance of a guard.