3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4QS 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Is it possible to somehow play with such characteristics (Fallout 4)

Intel (R) Pentium (R) 2.40Hz
RAM 4 GB
AMD Radeon R5 M200 / HD 8500M Series
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 26.11.21

download yes try)
no you can’t! your morovind will lag!

C
CEMENTATOR 26.11.21

Andrey Garkushin
For this game, there are a lot of INI files on the Internet with such parameters that you can run and will work on any calculator. It is clear that there will be a corresponding picture on the screen. But before starting the game, you need to arrange some dances with tambourines. Those. throw these INI files, set the reading mode, and only then start the game itself. You may have to install several modifications in advance so that there is no grass at all, for example, if it cannot be registered in the INI.
In short, there is an option, but personally, I would advise you to keep your eyes better, their treatment will then cost more than a more productive computer to buy now. This has already been verified by me personally. But see for yourself.

4QS 26.11.21

Sprintin
Damn, like no Morrowind (

L
Lex lutor 26.11.21

Try, who interferes with that, but without patches it is unlikely to go

s
scorg94 26.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Files that is, you can play. But it is difficult to call the game comfortable at 800 * 600 resolution and about 15 fps.

C
CEMENTATOR 26.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
Quite right, that's what I wrote about. The first thing you can do is answer his question. The second thing is that a kapets will come to the eyes anyway. It is a fact. But what to do with your own eyes at 15 fps is a master's business. I am not going to pay for his treatment, so I immediately warned about the consequences.

N
NoneOne2010 26.11.21

Prots 4 cores then yes

G
Grandshot 26.11.21

The game won't even load. Better play Fallout 3, it will go well on such a system.

B
Boogie-man 26.11.21

Well damn advisers. A friend has a second-generation i5 laptop, 4GB, and a Radeon 76 graphics ... some sort of. Without any ini, he plays at minimum salaries comfortably.