3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maximal4 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Things for Charisma (Fallout 4)

Please tell me if there are items in the game for charisma with indicators more than Suit (+2) Head (+2 - glasses + hat) and if so, where to get it? You shouldn't write about parts of armor that can be randomly knocked out of legendary enemies ... thanks.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 26.11.21

For the quest in Trinity Tower, you can get a dress for +3 to charisma

I
IzmdI 26.11.21

maximal4
Dima Ogorodnikov
Or a suit, if you play as a man. Yes, he gives +3.

p
predator999 26.11.21

At the very beginning of the game, near the Museum of Freedom, a minuteman corpse, a militiamen's hat, +1 charisma

r
rosomaha7 26.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
Is it to go to the radio wave ?! What would the quest begin, or can you go there yourself?
No radio.

s
scorg94 26.11.21

rosomaha7
yes, the radio signal appears, you tune in to the wave and the quest begins. in theory, and so it can begin if you go into the tower and reach the very top.

V
Vitaly Markin 26.11.21

Agatha's dress (costume if for a man) + 3 charisma, +1 more charisma, some types of hats and +1 points. That 5. But perhaps there are special hats and glasses, just yet someone has not found.

s
soulfox 26.11.21

Does so much charisma make sense? I have already pumped to 6. In some legendary clothes 1 point, total 8. We put on glasses and a hat and get 10 points. There is no point in overclocking higher, right? With a suit it will be higher, you can still drink alcohol, but will there be any good?

r
rosomaha7 26.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
So he did!

K
Kub1k J 26.11.21

soulfox
above 10 worked almost always 90%, (red option)