3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 12.11.19 09:39 pm

Impressions of the game (Deck of Ashes)

Hi all. Share your impressions of the game please. Yet look at the game rating users - memory ))))), 2 voted. But somehow it seems 2 student-losers-quitter, all through my childhood by cutting the geometry in comp. clubs and Dolby CS, psycho, not understanding deleted the game )))) Although perhaps I am mistaken... )))
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold light 12.11.19

I played. If specifically on the state of the game, now it is early access the first version, there are bugs, freezes, eternal download, often modifiers do not work or do not work as stated in the description. But if the game will support both the same leak at the spire or Pathfinder, then this thing a couple of months, and will be better.
If the game: IMHO, a good idea. The potential is there.
1. Cute visual style. Interesting monster designs externally.
2. yet there are only two build on the ashes and igniting. The bleeding doesn't work: volumes of lust pile, shock - no. But again, early access, first version.
3. Not quite clear and intuitive mechanics of building a deck. My first impression: to play this is impossible. My second impression: okay, since still 90% of the time card is carried out in the pile of ashes, doing the deck on the ashes. It turned out a strong build, which passed the boss on the first try.
Overall the mechanic is interesting, but we need to understand. it is necessary to sit and understand. To understand how something works.
4. In principle, the game already has something to open, maybe there are other builds (on the same skull in theory you can already try to build a deck on the bleeding).
5. Interface: while not very convenient, how many times have I hit by accident, though tried opto slay see the spire to remove the card back in the deck....
6. For Laura: I personally do not have enough bestiary to bring the old monsters, who and what hits, and then checked.

P
Phoentice 12.11.19

Cold
That's not playing , decided to first read about the game .
And you
But if the game will support scare me these words BUT and IF .
A habit that went from earth to rivet all but hurry and on the background and so come down you are selling a product for money ,not for the stock distribution for free , so be kind for the money they ask grant what you promise , or where it is written in the agreement there are bugs , freezes , glitches, etc. the problem with the game .
Damn buying a bag of chips or a machine with the cabin I did not say this is the first early access version, there are bugs, freezes, eternal download, often modifiers do not work or do not work as stated in the description
and you're like, What ? this is a trial pack of chips and I can be poisoned ? or What ? this is a trial version of the cars and my brakes may fail, and in General I can take out into traffic ? WTF with the games ...
Soren well they held up ...
Read a review and want to say thank you , because I know now that for the money I myself to spoil the mood won't ))

C
Cold light 12.11.19

Phoentice
If, by analogy with chips it's not poison, but rather not very good packaging, sometimes tasteless-overcooked taste, controversial places prezentowania product.
In General, most of the problems already fixed, left detail.
IMHO, with the game in a slightly different problem.
1. Covered skating rinks: in the same dump hour, up to a half of the rink is full victory. Here from 2.5 to 4 hours, and it should be considered.
2. The game in contrast to the same dump allows you to build a deck and build. In the same leak that gave that gave. Do you want to build the build for venom, but all you got from poison, one potion and one catalyst. And you can do nothing. And here is the build really depends on the player. well and accordingly botched the rink - ruined itself.
3. A more strategic approach. Where, when to whom to go, what to build, to improve, etc., And the control deck is also more strategic. It is not clear from the positioning of the game. Yes, the same boss miasma of the second act, you pass, most likely, but he's with your deck will do that on the second or third battle the third act will merge into white and yellow enemies. Not because they are strong, but because the boss of the second act you the inheritance left such.
I would not say that the game spoils the mood, she played the rink 5 with pleasure on different builds (reset burning shield + impartial flames, tears of the skull) and wait for when a new character enters.
The game still has some bugs, but fun gameplay and nice visual style already, too, there is a + replay value.