3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Patch. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

People, but how to understand whether a new patch has been installed in the game or not? Usually in the game it is written at the bottom, but now it is not.
31 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 26.11.21

Spartacus1971
Now it is written from the top in the right corner.

S
Spartacus1971 26.11.21

Are you writing the last patch?

C
Cheburashka 26.11.21

I didn't add any more optimization from the patch, it's time to get used to the fact that after 5-7 patches you can start playing, they are like that)))

M
MudrichenkO 26.11.21

Cheburashka
Optimization is gorgeous, can you have something wrong with your computer?

E
Eddward west 26.11.21

MudrichenkO
Th are you sick !? The grafon has lost two times, but it works the same way as the unit!

S
ShiSuzuran 26.11.21

Eddward West
Yes, they sit with buckets and are happy that they pull at minimum or medium and do not see the difference.

M
MudrichenkO 26.11.21

Eddward West
Sick is you game much faster than Unity

M
MudrichenkO 26.11.21

ShiSuzuran
Why use empty calls , if you play at the minimum, this does not mean that everyone plays at the minimum, I play on the ultimate

E
Eddward west 26.11.21

MudrichenkO
well, with a much reduced number of npc lighting and building models in which you could enter the unit! it should go 3 times faster than a unit !!

E
Eddward west 26.11.21

ShiSuzuran
some on YouTube go through and eat shit !!

T
Thomas Sevchenko 26.11.21

Optimization is really much better than unity, apart from the flattened image, the eyes hurt to look at square characters, the first race in my life I encounter a similar problem, especially at 1080p resolution, I hope this bug will be corrected with the next patch.

E
Eddward west 26.11.21

Ivan-jon
I'm not a fawn game by shit! It works fine for me as the unit did! The syndicate is much better than the unit, especially the gameplay, the unit was a beta, but the graphics were still better except for the night in the syndicate at night the graphics are much better, and the sunny weather is annoying during the day London should be gloomy! and by the way, unity drove me to the crazies with his fight and parkour in the syndicate corrected this crap!

X
XBoy360 26.11.21

TRAIN GAME BOOM?

S
ShiSuzuran 26.11.21

MudrichenkO
You are empty- ringing here, you with your shit-video card on the ultra, how many fps do you get? 15-20?
So I really play on the ultra and be sure of my words, since I say that the graphics have been cut and there is no fucking optimization. Unity demanded 780 in the recommended ones, and in syndicate 760, only for some reason the unit worked much faster than the syndicate.

S
ShiSuzuran 26.11.21

Ivan-jon
No need to la-la about ultra at 60 fps + on gtx 970, when it's night in the game, then it goes over 70, and in the daytime it is 45-60 maximum.
Upd.
Although I even got a little excited about 45-60, more likely 30+ on the ground and 40+ on the roofs, and then with FXAA anti-aliasing as in the video.

I
Ivan-jon 26.11.21

ShiSuzuran
Maybe your hard drive is clogged or something else, it can make things worse. But I have, as I said, 60+. And I saw your computer characteristics, your processor probably does not fully reveal the video card, no matter what they say that this will be enough, but experience proves the opposite to me. I don't want to argue about the graphics, everyone has their own opinion on this matter, but I think that syndicate is better, especially faces, in unity they were soapy (played after the last patch).

S
ShiSuzuran 26.11.21

Ivan-jon
Pro does not reveal the video card, don’t shit, but better still, add to your knowledge in this matter.
Watch the video that I threw, there the characteristics of the computer are such i7 4790k, GTX 970, and everything is set to ultra, that is, everything is at maximum and Pcss ultra and hbao + ultra and fxaa, so admit it lowered? If you lower it to just Pcss and Hbao + then I immediately go 60+.
And my hard one is 30% full of everything.

S
ShiSuzuran 26.11.21

Ivan-jon
And I almost forgot to consider that the game is completely on ultra, then you still need to set anti-aliasing to txxa x 4 + fxaa or Msaa with which the video will take in your mouth.

I
Ivan-jon 26.11.21

ShiSuzuran
Everything is ultra. I didn't watch the video, because I tried to record it myself, if you record with a high bitrate, then the FPS decreases noticeably. Even if I'm not right in recording video, since there are different programs for recording, then I still do not give up my words, everything is at ultra and 60+ fps, I set vertical sync because there is no sense more than 60 fps, the monitor does not support ... Monitor if that is 1920x1080.

S
ShiSuzuran 26.11.21

Ivan-jon
Gefoce experience records without loss of fps, write down and prove your words if you are not balabol. Once again I ask, did you set fxaa and pcss hbao + or txxa4x + fxaa pcss ultra + hbao + ultra? Because when you set everything to the maximum, the use of video memory goes over 4 GB, and in 970, as you know, 3.5 GB of fast memory and 500 MB of slower, as a result of which 4 GB is not used in full force.