3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BladerazorTrue 26.11.21 11:48 pm

What to dress up Curie (Fallout 4)

I can’t decide what to dress Curie. Which suits her best. Synth form or BS form?

19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angelica04 26.11.21

Sint in the form of BS, the same as the Jew in the form of SS.

p
predator999 26.11.21

Angelica04
Norm that conspiracy that would not be fired that synth.

n
nikita2112 26.11.21

Put on her red dress. Companions are immortal anyway. And so at least it will please the eye.

M
Marvelosi 26.11.21

BladerazorTrue

Where to get this white jumpsuit? What's on the second screen.

H
Hattack 26.11.21

BladerazorTrue
Am I missing something, or is this a mod? I mean, after all, Curie is a robot from a shelter, (three-eyed head on a jet thrust))) Or there, according to the plot, it can be "modernized" into a synth?

m
morion2 26.11.21

Hattack
Exactly, go through her quests and she will become a synth.

H
Hattack 26.11.21

morion2
Do you know about Piper? She already "gives" in full growth, but not her quests ... Does she even have them?)

s
scorg94 26.11.21

Hattack
After talking with Dr. Amari in Good Neighborhood (story quest), Curie's quest will begin.

m
morion2 26.11.21

Hattack
Piper has her own quest line, ending when you two kill the mayor of diamond city. In my opinion, she has no further quests.

H
Hattack 26.11.21

Dima
Ogorodnikov morion2
Thank you!

B
BladerazorTrue 26.11.21

Marvelosi
is a form of synth, can be obtained by killing a synth agent or further in the story with an institute, there from merchants

D
Dаli 26.11.21

He said to climb into the T60 without a helmet and left the lady bored at the base, the only companion he went with, apart from the quest detective.

I
Ivanych 26.11.21

BladerazorTrue Put on the "shooter's harness", I have Kate run like that.

A
AleksAleks 26.11.21

Dress her in the robe of a Volt-tech scientist, she turns out to be a Volt-tech scientist

T
The dumpling is kind 26.11.21

I like the black shape of the BS, in a sticky shape, beauty.
Spoiler

D
Dobbi 26.11.21

Dressed in Kellogg's clothes

A
Abbat76 26.11.21

Hattack
Piper didn't give me quests. Only great relationship and perk.

H
Hattack 26.11.21

Abbat76
There is one caveat ... These perks only work when you are with this partner in interaction. Here you have to choose))

A
Abbat76 26.11.21

Hattack
It may be that way, but it isn't. I have all these perks indicated SIMULTANEOUSLY in the assigned perks. Well, I'm sure that they work, because I use McCready's + 20% headshot perk in the VPBX all the time, and McCready sits at the base and doesn't go anywhere. However, my chance to hit the head with any weapon is now never less than 95% at any distance and for any barrel. I think this is a bug - very bold for a feature.