3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma [R] e 27.11.21 12:05 am

Dialogue bug (Fallout 4)

In general, guys, when I try to talk to Preston, the circular menu of dialogues does not come out. It just kicks off when I try to interact with it. This happened after I captured the Minuteman "Castle" fort. Tell me what to do.
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Is he a partner? Do you want to ask him for a quest or find out the relationship?

M
M0f 27.11.21

NoctisXversus
Try F5 - F9.
Or re-enter after saving.

N
Nightma [R] e 27.11.21

_nick69_ He is
not in his partners, he is in 1 initial settlement. I can't get in touch with him. It just answers me, but the dialog menu doesn't help. M0f
It doesn't help.

K
KroRex 27.11.21

Try to send him to another settlement (for example, to the same Castle) through the workshop and talk to him there.

N
Nightma [R] e 27.11.21

KroRex
The problem is that I cannot relocate it, there is simply no choice through the workshop menu. Exit button only.

W
Wise fool 27.11.21

try to kill him

N
Nightma [R] e 27.11.21

Companions are immortal, so you cannot finish them off. In general, I will play without him hike.

m
maxxim1891 27.11.21

NoctisXversus
And when I captured the Castle, when the bog marsh queen got out, reloading stopped working. I had to choose another weapon through Pip-boy, then the one I needed. Preloading did not help, after the capture everything became normal. So they still have to edit and edit bugs (which the developers apparently do not really want to do) So and so.

N
Nightma [R] e 27.11.21

All that remains is to wait, an uber patch that will fix a lot.