3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirusABCD 27.11.21 12:05 am

gamepad not working (((((Fallout 4)

guys in the Big Picture the gamepad settings are not saved
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

I apologize most wildly, but how can you even play Fallout 4 on a joystick, and who does that?
Although of course I do not understand a lot, but for me it is strange. A thousand apologies.

i
intellligent 27.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP The coolest
way to play shooters is from a gamepad - everything is always at hand.

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

intellligent
Especially the sight?

i
intellligent 27.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Quietly passed FarCry 3-4 without auto- sight . Max Payne 3 without auto aim at max difficulty. GTA5 passed purely with pistols. At first it seemed difficult, but physics is felt better than with a mouse. I recommend everyone to change their shoes - the gamepad is the controller of the future))

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

intellligent
I am even a point. but thanks for the opinion.

i
intellligent 27.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Listen, man, one more argument. The HUD in the game changes depending on the type of gamepad. I have an interface from xbox - much more beautiful than in PC versions of games.

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

intellligent
some kind of enticement. and then surely the unexpected is waiting. no no.

_
_DooM_ 27.11.21

The intellligent
HUD in the game changes depending on the type of gamepad. I have an interface from xbox - much more beautiful than in PC versions of games.
What?

i
intellligent 27.11.21

_DooM_
Well in Fallout it is not very different, but in the rest it looks prettier. Where there are ugly "press E" credits on the PC, I have a beautiful animated sign with the "A" button.

_
_DooM_ 27.11.21

intellligent
"The interface is much more beautiful" - is it when the letter of the gamepad is displayed instead of the letter on the keyboard?

i
intellligent 27.11.21

_DooM_
Well, yes. So prettier. In any QTE, it is more convenient and understandable.
SonyK.
For 3 years now I have been playing everything from a gamepad. I recommend it to everyone - let them try it, it "outshines the mind" better than the keyboard.

f
fakeIT 27.11.21

my gamepad does not work well when charging is low, try charging