3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zombie01m 27.11.21 12:06 am

I ask for help from those who understand the hardware. (Fallout 4)

Good day!

I apologize for this topic, however, who can, tell me. Is it possible to play at minimum settings in Fallout 4 with the following computer characteristics:
Video AMD Radeon 8750m Percent
Intel Core i7-3612QM 2.10 Ghz
8 GB RAM

Thank you in advance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
devillnikita 27.11.21

If only with the minimum resolution, but try, suddenly I'm wrong

M
Marionetco 27.11.21

Zombie01m
so install and play! what is the problem!? in fact, it should go to the minimum salary!

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.11.21

Zombie01m,
in principle, should pull, the graph is not very demanding.

d
danilukHF 27.11.21

well, according to the description, at least it should start, at minimum frames of 30 approximately it can give out, it's just that in the game FPS already falls from time to time

Z
Zombie01m 27.11.21

The bottom line is what it installed. However, it hangs very strongly (FPS about 1-2). I've tried everything already. It turns out to be launched only when changing in the dxcpl program to forced Dx11.1. In other cases, it simply does not start.

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

Zombie01m
video card does not. They write that it is not very productive for laptops and in comparison with others. The rest is normal.
You need to drop the last antifreeze 0.284 into the game folder and see what happens. Maybe it will help. For some reason, I did not start the boost on the first 650Ti, but now it works even without antifreeze on highs. The patch was even more released with some game optimization.
Although I don't really understand all this. I even ran a 970 card, which made the monitor ripple with power. It's more about the settings, the game is made in such a way that with some components and their combination, you can't do without dancing with tambourines.

Z
Zombie01m 27.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Ie the reason for the low FPS only in the video card? Strange, I did not see in addition to the new graphics in it, which then requires a more powerful video card - it's not clear.

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

Zombie01m
There is no optimization for loading textures in the game at all. So it does not start. They made them 4000 permission, in skurim there were 512 and 256 for example. and this is a type of show-off with HD, which is still not in the game at all. and with a large weight of individual files in megabytes, but they do not load normally. Then you need to put a lot of modifications on top and the game will fly.

Z
Zombie01m 27.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Thank you very much. Could you tell me which modifications, and, if any, give a link, please.

P
Podvipodvertov 27.11.21

And I play everything ultra at 1080p. and it goes perfectly with me, without lags and brakes. And I cannot understand how it can slow down anyone at all. The graphics are nice, but far from the ultimate dream

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

The nexus
site is called Zombie01m . if the browser translates into Russian .. then somehow you can figure it out. Vivid is one called. there are several of them from one author. and in the top there is an optimization project or something like that. Both of them must be thrown. The picture will be much faster and a little prettier. Texture packs are shorter. their weight is normal in gigabytes. But although the textures themselves seem to be more difficult to load for the game. when they are separately in the folder and not in the base file. nevertheless, the increase is striking. because developed by nature, crooked on the whole head. I noticed this weirdness right away, although maybe it's just me. But I advise you to download.

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

Other modifications are a matter of taste. starting from the screen shake in the pipboy, so that it was not. and ending with mature weapon textures. Well and stuff.

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/978/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1769/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D1769&pUp=1
and there for the authors immediately look at the same.

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

Zombie01m
you just start it first. and then everything else. You will always have time to unscrew the settings to the maximum.
And then there is another big question about AMD cards. for in this game there are big problems with some of them. The sites are full of information. I just can't say for sure. never delved into this question. since 2004 threw these napsa radeons. With games they constantly rummage some things happen. As well as this time. But the information is there, you can see for yourself. if antifreeze can't help. There, ini files of the game seem to be for amd or something like that. what utilities can. I honestly don't know.

Z
Zombie01m 27.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Thank you very much. I'll try.
Also thanks to everyone who responded, good luck and games without lags!

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

Zombie01m
Well, good luck to you, of course, in this difficult matter. if anything write more.