3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VictorN7 27.11.21 12:06 am

Working with files (Jagged Alliance: Back in Action)

A question. Passed the game, thought about editing files. You can try to make a couple of cheat modifications of the game, namely the distribution of equipment in the store, but for this you need to find the configs, who knows where they are? I can guess roughly, but in order to unpack and pack the files back, you need a program. And who thinks about such a mod? =)
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kurd kombain 27.11.21

We definitely need a mod to repair all clothes, and it would be nice to add transport, at least a banal hummer. In principle, there is a program called Dragon Unpacker that can open a file at any resolution, as long as it is not password protected. A year ago I dabbled in it, but without success.

V
VictorN7 27.11.21

Well, I heard about DU, a good anpaker, but for some reason it does not write the files back. Total Commander played for a couple of games. Fuck her with the technique, in the third, God forbid, they will do it, but about the repair of the equipment, it is true, you need to think about something, though if you make repairs possible, then the maximum percentage is up to 50-70, because you will tear a T-shirt, for example, to its original state you will not return it, armors can be up to 100, but there you need something like Kevlar plates, which just protect, and they are in the pockets of the armor. You need to think, you can do anything you want, there would be a desire, and your hands are not from ... In short, from the right place. =)

c
chimeo82 27.11.21

I would like to know how you can change the assortment in the online store, I want, for example, to buy the same g11 but there is no, how to add something to the store?

K
Kurd kombain 27.11.21

G11 is available from the trader at the airfield, and from the trader at the military base, which is on the map below Drasen.

c
chimeo82 27.11.21

at the airfield? there is nothing cooler than shotguns, if it is a Drasen airfield, at the airfield near the Meduna I did not see a merchant at all, can you be more specific ... and this military base is where the harbor is or what? the only place where I found 2 G11 is in the slums of balima ...

K
Kurd kombain 27.11.21

Where is the harbor. I replayed 3 times, and every time I saw this trunk at these merchants. It costs 12 thousand with a small change.

c
chimeo82 27.11.21

Kurd Kombain-I found a current in the slums, it cost something about 9 thousand ... but in the initial location it is not there for sure, you can be confusing it with what? Such a greenish assault rifle ... shoots shellless ...

K
Kurd kombain 27.11.21

Yes, I confused it with another. I have not yet met a rifle that shoots bullets without a shell in this game. She shoots a fiftieth caliber.

c
chimeo82 27.11.21

Kurd Kombain-in the slums of balime I advise you to buy a rifle just akhtung there are 2 of them, and another 1 will be in the labyrinth in front of the palace at the checkpoint

X
Xedinsey 27.11.21

to VictorN7 In general, you are not right about the armor, you can insert ceramic plates or metallic (titanium) into the pockets, and Kevlar armor is a fabric that delays the bullet, the bullet gets stuck in it ... so for repair you need something like a gel or something like in YAG2 component 18 it seems like I plugged a hole in the armor, the gel froze and everything, well, it's like thinking out loud ...

V
VictorN7 27.11.21

Xedinsey Well, yes, I agree. I was mistaken, but the armor is not only Kevlar =) Yes, not the point, now you need to at least find out where the configs of the same store, mercenaries and other things are. And how to get them out of there, change them and put them back.

T
TripleA 27.11.21

I have G11 in an online store for 9 with something, I dug in the configs and put this trunk to be delivered there

D
Discriminante 27.11.21

VictorN7

http://www.playground.ru/dox/jagged_alliance_back_in_action/9473/
here you go, dig.

V
VictorN7 27.11.21

Discriminante Great, thanks =)

c
chimeo82 27.11.21

Snake3396 listen, drop plz into which file and which lines to insert where you need to insert, so that G11 would appear in the online store, if it's not difficult for you, of course, otherwise I'm not dragging it too much ...

K
Kurd kombain 27.11.21

I made a mod that opens all weapons and armor, and if you're lucky, the next time you update the assortment in the online store, you will see new items. Unpack and place in bin_win32 folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?83d49r8298e997g

W
WizarDiO 27.11.21

People tell me a program that can ZAP the unpacked files back to configs_win32.pak.crypt?

A
Antimandalajnah 27.11.21

Is there a modification to the faces of the mercenaries? At least on the hiring menu. It would be possible to make icons from the same "Soldiers of Fortune" or "Expendables".

s
skamlikv 27.11.21

Is it possible to edit (reduce or remove) this large and too much interfering field on the left side of the screen with the squad and the map.

V
Valyukh000 27.11.21

do you think it is possible to make it possible to control walking on the keys W, A, S, D ???? and mouse like a sight and fire on LMB, did not think how to do it ??))) if invented, throw pliz)) really want to))