3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 27.11.21 12:06 am

7 pieces of Guardian / Titan = immortality? (Fallout 4)

Proof, although not 100%
Spoiler

In the comments, people write that after collecting 7 parts, he still received 100% damage reduction. Immortality.
One thing is not clear - what for these 7 parts are needed, when you can take a Loner and get + 30% additional, replacing, say, a weapon and a rare helmet with such a bonus? Has anyone tried it? For snipers, this is a wild imba.

A little more)
The game has unique prefixes for armor and weapons that give + 15% reduction of all damage if you are standing still. By collecting 7 of these parts, you can get immortality. Well, I'm thinking - isn't it easier to replace two parts (a rare weapon and an even rarer helmet with such a prefix) with the Lone Wanderer perk?
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inril 27.11.21

Uh ... What was that?

G
Garry3Fingers 27.11.21

better than power armor)

L
Legion1130 27.11.21

Most likely, it is impossible to get 100% damage reduction. The developers should have foreseen this.

G
GrazY_PitoN 27.11.21

100% will not fail, they will not allow it. Remember Skyrim gazebos. It was impossible to create 100% resistance to all types of magic, there was an 85% barrier, just as it was impossible to disperse the def to invulnerability. P.S. he on what difficulty plays as it is not shown it races. The second xp can be overclocked to 800 that's two. The third mines are not the fact that they docked in terms of damage .. Well, well, fourth, who said that he did not put the mod on the balance of the received damage?) Note he did not change the kit in battle to show how they were demolished in it.

c
choa 27.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
I would have checked for a long time, but the game was demolished) If you have the opportunity and desire, then try for the sake of interest:
- drop any set of armor and weapons on the ground, you get 7 items of equipment
- in the console, highlight each one in turn and type attachmod 001f57e4

Item will receive + 15% damage reduction if you are standing still. A set of 7 elements, in theory, will give + 105%. For fun, you can take two levels of the Loner, which will give another + 30%. Well, try it on Survival)

G
GrazY_PitoN 27.11.21

I'll do it. I will write the result later. A mod for an ingenious piece of clothing +1 VOS and +1 LOV not prompt?

G
GrazY_PitoN 27.11.21

6 pieces of armor and 1 fluff lvl 2 of a lonely wanderer bogs (three of them - legendary, with soft and hunter) just tore to survive. He stood motionless so that the effect hung. My 180 xp went off in 3 seconds. Further in the same he locked himself in to super mutants (2 turrets 4 mobs) if you stand motionless (7 or 6 elements + lonely) do not pierce anything, the grenes are still motionless without a difference. Remove at least 1 xp. If 5 elements are worn + a wanderer, then it is tolerable barely the steampak is interrupted for survival. If 4 + wanderer is already an ass. The tree-man did not test the perk.

F
FIL. Just FIL 27.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
Doesn't scan? Remember Oblivion Arbors ...
Arbor is not an argument

c
choa 27.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
That is, it works against bullets, but not against a mile? I understand correctly?
Maybe when a player takes melee damage, they move from their place, which causes the bonus to fly off? )

mod for clever clothes +1 VOS and +1
LOV 001cf57c

G
GrazY_PitoN 27.11.21

No versus mile also works. It does not work on the saliva of the bog-hunter, which they sprinkle with. Xs why and what is this saliva damage? It works against the rest, but you need at least 4-5 elements and 2 ur lonely wanderer, less little profit.

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

GrazY_PitoN Saliva
Damage - Poison damage.

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

I here put a mod for crafting legendary properties of items. There you can choose yourself what to hang on your clothes. Added VATS bonus to armor and weapons. In total, it turned out to be 100% less OD consumption. However, this is a lie) OD are consumed when firing. Yes, slowly. Now I make 8 shots from a laser carbine instead of 2. But nevertheless, this is not 100%) Maybe in translation there is a jamb somewhere ...

G
GrazY_PitoN 27.11.21

What kind of mod would I read, give info

T
Tonatiu 27.11.21

15% do not add up, but are removed one by one.

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
http://tes-game.ru/load/fallout4/10/9129/65-1-0-11538